• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Luv4mylittleones ~ 12/17/07 WP/Gardenview/1900 PF/Morocco

I'm subscribing too!
I think the t-shirt idea for all of the children is adorable...
and you and your DF look absolutely perfect together!

Awww everything is soo pretty. Your ring is very very similiar to mine, only difference is a have tiny stones going down the sides of the 3 main diamonds. I love you choice in wedding band. I wish I could find one.

Awww everything is soo pretty. Your ring is very very similiar to mine, only difference is a have tiny stones going down the sides of the 3 main diamonds. I love you choice in wedding band. I wish I could find one.

I love your ring!! The smaller stones on the side are stunning...I wish mine had them! ;) I can't wait to follow your journey!

diane: you & joe are such an attractive couple!!

i love those flowergirl dresses....so princessy!!!

To bad i wont be in WDW longer....id come visit you !!!

Im so excited for you about your GF room....what a dream to get a castle view!!

The kids shirts are great......are you putting them on black or white tshirts?

Things are really coming along....7months will fly....the kids will see!!

& im sure your dress will fit fine...cant wait for more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myprincessgirlisa
diane: you & joe are such an attractive couple!!
...cant wait for more!!

I Agree 100%! what an attractive family!

myprincesslisagirl - by the way, I love your new sig pic, sooo cute!

You guys are so sweet! Thank you very much for such kind words...Hopefully I'll have more soon...just waiting on a few things! ;)

Great PJ. I understand your stress of finishing everything before the fall semester starts. I also need to do that even though I'm not getting married until March. Nursing school keeps me swamped, and when I graduate in December, I have to dedicate all of my time to taking the state test to actually be a nurse which will keep me busy probably until a few weeks before the wedding. Yikes. I just wanted to say, that you can do it, you seem to be organized and an excellent planner. Good Luck!

Great PJ. I understand your stress of finishing everything before the fall semester starts. I also need to do that even though I'm not getting married until March. Nursing school keeps me swamped, and when I graduate in December, I have to dedicate all of my time to taking the state test to actually be a nurse which will keep me busy probably until a few weeks before the wedding. Yikes. I just wanted to say, that you can do it, you seem to be organized and an excellent planner. Good Luck!

Thank you...I really am pretty organized and planning is one of my favorite things to do. I love planning!!! (you should me when we visits the parks...I don't like to waste a moment!!)...my problem is I second guess everything! I'm driving everyone around me completely mad! Good thing they love me! ;)

Good Luck to you too...you will certainly have your hands full but I'm sure your special day will be just perfect!

Can I ask where you got your avatar???

Sure...I made in in Paintshop Pro...it's fairly simple. (it would have to be since I'm not that creative! :laughing: )

myprincessgirllisa...I just realized I never answered your question:
The kids shirts are great......are you putting them on black or white tshirts?

And the answer is...I don't know. :rotfl: As of right now I only have the light transfer paper so If I don't get off my lazy butt and go to the store then the designs will be going on white shirts! ;)

The other day I posted about a surprise grooms cake and football tickets for DF...here's a copy of that post:

the other day I emailed Juliana about surprising DF with a Seattle Seahawks cake after or reception dinner...she replied saying no problem and asked specifically what I wanted. I told her and then let her in on the second part of my surprise...

DF is a DIE HARD Seattle Seahawks fan. Joe has always wanted to go to a game but flying to Seattle has been out of the question. Recently, we moved to SC. 2 hours to the north of us are the Carolina Panthers and 2 hours to the South are the Atlanta Falcons...we knew Seattle would be playing these teams in the upcoming season but much to our surprise, we discovered that they would both be away games...meaning Seattle is coming here twice this season!!!! DF had his heart set on going to the Seattle/Atlanta game on Dec 30th. Unfortunately that's only a few days after we get back from our Honeymoon. I told him that there was no way we could afford the tickets and we'd have to try and catch a game next season. He was dissapointed but he didn't argue. Well...I just got a confirmation email stating that we will be receiving 2 tickets on 35 yard line, row 5 of the first section!!!!!!!!! That's right...I went behind his back and ordered the tickets. They are great seats and I'm so excited! I plan to surprise him right after the cake (though I'm not entirely sure how yet) and I hope he takes his Best Man who is also a die hard fan. They will be so surprised! They were expensive as all he$$ but he has done so much for me and there is no way I could thank him enough. I can't wait to give him the tickets...I love my man!!!

Well...Juliana just called me back and I missed the call! But in the voicemail she said she had talked to them (who I don't know, lol) and said they (again who? perhaps the bakery or the restaurant managers?) came up with some amazing ideas. She sounded so excited and said she couldn't wait to talk to me about it. I'm bummed I missed her call, especially since she's on vacation for the next week but I'm so happy that they're planning something amazing and can only imagine what exciting/magical ideas they came up with...woohoo!!! :banana:

Oh...and found the perfect bridesmaids dress in 'wine' by the same designer as my gown on ebay. I believe it's my MOH's size (though maybe a bit large) and it was only $50, new!!!! I'm hoping I can coerce her into getting it tomorrow. She just had a baby and is apprehensive about buying a dress until she loses the baby weight...but hey...that's what alterations are for! ;)

Diane:

Everything is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I have to know where you got the hot sauces?

Diane, that is such a nice gift for you DF, he's gonna love it!!! I'm sure Juliana is going to work out something spectacular for you.

Will you be posting the BM dress you found online?

...And I have to tell you that you and Joe look like your 20! Seriously!!!
you look like your with neices and nephews in your sig pic.
My DF, jon, looks young too, everyone thinks I'm older, but we're the exact same age!

Diane, that is such a nice gift for you DF, he's gonna love it!!! I'm sure Juliana is going to work out something spectacular for you.

Will you be posting the BM dress you found online?

...And I have to tell you that you and Joe look like your 20! Seriously!!!
you look like your with neices and nephews in your sig pic.
My DF, jon, looks young too, everyone thinks I'm older, but we're the exact same age!

HAHA...people tell us that all the time! It's the best when we are out to dinner and I get asked for an ID when I order a drink. I usually respond with, "Even if I weren't 21 don't you think I'd deserve a drink after taking these three out to dinner?" :laughing:

I just talked to my MOH and she said to go ahead an order the dress. Here's some pics (same color and all!)

6905.jpg

6905_3.jpg

Aww Im just now catching up on everything. You and Joe look so adorable together-- and I love everything you have chosen. Now im excited to see the finished product. Congratulations-- and you deserve all the happiness in the world :)

oooooooooooooh! that matches your dress perfectly!!!

You just reminded me of a funny story- at a recent party there was an open bar and everytime my DF asked if he could get a martini or any other alchoholic drink, the bar tender would give him some mixture w/out the alcohol!!!
What gives?!?!? Jon is really shy, but after my forcing him to speak out, he finally got the guts to ask the bar tender why he kept serving him drinks without the alchohol.
The bar tender replied: "young man, can I see some ID" I just burst out laughing!!! :lmao:

oooooooooooooh! that matches your dress perfectly!!!

You just reminded me of a funny story- at a recent party there was an open bar and everytime my DF asked if he could get a martini or any other alchoholic drink, the bar tender would give him some mixture w/out the alcohol!!!
What gives?!?!? Jon is really shy, but after my forcing him to speak out, he finally got the guts to ask the bar tender why he kept serving him drinks without the alchohol.
The bar tender replied: "young man, can I see some ID" I just burst out laughing!!! :lmao:

HAHA!!! That's hilarious...poor guy...he would've just kept drinking his fruit juice all night without saying a word! :rotfl2:

Your BM dress is gorgeous Diane and is going to match in with your dress perfectly, you are all going to look so stunning on your wedding day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter