~ Luv4mylittleones ~ 12/17/07 WP/Gardenview/1900 PF/Morocco

I picked up my dress today from the tailor. For the most part, I'm happy. The top is still way too big but I didn't want to chance it not being ready in time so I took it anyway. The Tailor kept scolding me for tugging at the dress...I wanted to pull it up and she kept pulling thetop down telling me it was "the style". I hate the way it looks in the pics...like my Girl's are all saggy, lol! I'm also worried that it's too "poofy" and may nix the extra crinoline (It has a built in one already)...I dunno...i felt kinda fat. So here are some pics...

dress1.jpg

dress03.jpg

dress4.jpg

With the Jacket and Bustle:

dress6.jpg

dress7.jpg

Diane,

Your dress looks awesome! I don't think it looks too poofy. The jacket makes it look very elegent too.

You totally don't look fat - you look great! :thumbsup2

Can you wear a big honkin' bustier to make up the extra room in the top? If you really hate it, I say take it back and have her promise to fix the top in X number of days. You don't want to hate your dress!

You look gorgeous in that dress! Trust me, you do not look fat in it at all. I can't believe how close its getting! You're almost down to single digits :cheer2:

i agree with lurky...your "girls" could be taken care of with a bustier or 2 bras! i love the dress, the jacket is great, especially for a december wedding! i like it so much better than your original dress! also, i love how your bustle looks, they did a really good job on it!

oh my gosh Diane, everything looks fabulous!! JJ and I are leaving today for our disneymoon :dance3: finally!!! we cannot wait to meet up with you and Sharon and the hubbies!! I will try to come online before your wedding days but please know how much I only wish you every single happiness in the world! :hug:

Michelle :cloud9:

Diane, stick a pair of chicken fillets in, stick your crinnie under the dress and you're good to go - you look stunning!! Joe's face will be a picture :teeth:

Diane, stick a pair of chicken fillets in, stick your crinnie under the dress and you're good to go - you look stunning!! Joe's face will be a picture :teeth:

Thanks! I ordered some cleavage cupcakes...I hope they do the trick!! :)

Michelle...I am sooooo looking forward to meet you guys too!! :cool1:

WOW - Has it come around already?! I remember you starting your PJ... that's too crazy! I hope you and your DH :-)teeth:) had a really great day!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!

I read the entire PJ tonight! Did you write a Trip Report when you got home? Also, where did you get all of your great graphics for your shirts?

I read the entire PJ tonight! Did you write a Trip Report when you got home? Also, where did you get all of your great graphics for your shirts?

Thanks guys! Actually the wedding day went perfectly (almost, lol)...it really was beautiful! I wasn't going to post a TR but I've changed my mind since lord knows I couldn't have planned this wedding without all the help I received from my fellow DISBrides!! Congrats to all the new brides and good luck to those of you getting married soon!!! :goodvibes

Aww Diane! I'm so glad to hear everything went well :goodvibes I hope you do write a TR! I would love to hear all about it!:thumbsup2

Yea! A Trip Report! Make sure you let us know the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter