Luggage Carts

Are luggage carts no longer available for guest use at Disney World Resorts? I checked into Kidani today and was told by two Bell Services employees that luggage carts are no longer available for guests to use to unload their vehicles. I was told only Bell Services could use the carts. Any one else experience this or is it specific to Kidani? I know we've always used the luggage carts and unloaded our own car.
This has always been the policy, just as of January when we went, it was being enforced and I heard it being enforced at the Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge as well. Remember these are the tools bell services uses to do their job.

Would you go to a repair shop and ask to use their tools instead of asking them to fix your car? Or go to a restaurant and ask to use their kitchen to cook your own personal food that you bought from the supermarket? No, these are the same thing as asking to use bell services carts.

Now there are some non Disney hotels that do indeed provide carts for their guests use, but many are going to this policy for various reasons, including potential liability issues if you were to accidentally hit someone with the cart for example.

Yes, it's too little. We are talking about adults trying to earn a living. I was going to say that $5 might be an appropriate tip for children running a lemonade stand, but then I remembered it's 2019. There aren't lemonade stands anymore.
Really, what did I get Lemonade from the other day in front of someone's house? I thought for sure it was a Lemonade stand.

That being said, they get a base wage, the tips should be a bonus for doing an exceptional job. I think $5 would be reasonable, especially considering they would only be dealing with 3 bags or so for me.

Really, what did I get Lemonade from the other day in front of someone's house? I thought for sure it was a Lemonade stand.

That being said, they get a base wage, the tips should be a bonus for doing an exceptional job. I think $5 would be reasonable, especially considering they would only be dealing with 3 bags or so for me.
5 bucks is what we do. Plenty imho

Yes, it's too little. We are talking about adults trying to earn a living. I was going to say that $5 might be an appropriate tip for children running a lemonade stand, but then I remembered it's 2019. There aren't lemonade stands anymore.
They are all over in Ohio during the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter