Loss of a DIS'er

I beg to differ. She opened her life to us here on Dis, the good and bad. Knowing how she passed is part of that. Seeing how open she was I am positive she would tell us how she died the second time if she could.
Yes. I agree. Amber would tell us if she could. But now it’s at her family’s discretion to talk about this. It’s their business now.

Sad to hear. I admit after a while I skipped over most of her posts about her personal life, but she also posted some quirky things I found interesting.

Yes. I agree. Amber would tell us if she could. But now it’s at her family’s discretion to talk about this. It’s their business now.
If anything becomes public, we’ll probably find out.

Doesn't the obituary say she died in her sleep? "Unexpectedly overnight" usually means that. There are really only 2 ways that can happen, and given her previously shared medical issues, it stands to reason she died of natural causes.

Doesn't the obituary say she died in her sleep? "Unexpectedly overnight" usually means that. There are really only 2 ways that can happen, and given her previously shared medical issues, it stands to reason she died of natural causes.
No it did not say she died in her sleep, just that she died at night. I am sure an autopsy will reveal the cause, but that is not ours to know.

It didn’t say anything about in her sleep, just unexpectedly overnight. That doesn’t imply anything about the cause of death. For instance, “unexpectedly overnight” could also be said about someone who died in a car accident, from an overdose, or a freak bathroom slip-and-fall. (I’m not implying that any of that applies to Amber’s circumstances.)

In any case, it’s very tragic for her, her family, and the children.

Not necessarily speculating, but died unexpected overnight doesn’t preclude a cause that may or may not be natural. I recall she mentioned that after an injury she suffered from “balance issues” and had bruises resulting from falls.

Of course we have no way of knowing unless an autopsy is made public. So we won’t really know.

Not necessarily speculating, but died unexpected overnight doesn’t preclude a cause that may or may not be natural. I recall she mentioned that after an injury she suffered from “balance issues” and had bruises resulting from falls.

Of course we have no way of knowing unless an autopsy is made public. So we won’t really know.
All autopsies are public information.

Autopsies in Tennessee are at the discretion of the Coroner. If there wasn't anything suspicious about her death (or, possibly, if the family doesn't request it), there probably won't be an autopsy.

On the other hand, the obituary doesn't mention any burial information.

Autopsies in Tennessee are at the discretion of the Coroner. If there wasn't anything suspicious about her death (or, possibly, if the family doesn't request it), there probably won't be an autopsy.

I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that indicated cremation and no burial would take place.

You’d think anyone who died unexpectedly would warrant an autopsy though, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter