Loss of a DIS'er

This is sad and shocking. Life is fragile and I think that Amber knew that because of a serious accident or illness, and I believe expressed that she appreciated life. Condolences to her family. I always enjoyed her insightful posts and conversing with her. She will be missed.

So very sorry to hear of Amberpi's passing. May she Rest In Peace

I don't necessarily pay a whole lot of attention to poster names lon the Dis but Amber's always stood out to me somehow. I have read many of Amber's posts through the years. I remember all her funny descriptions of her dating life and rejoiced when she reported that she had found "the one". So sad to hear of her passing at suxh a young age :(

I pray for her family. No parent should ever have to bury a child and she and her husband were still newlyweds. I also can't imagine explaining to those poor children that they will never see their stepmother again. Just a terribly sad situation all around.

Last edited:
Regardless of step versus not, the poor kids. From Amber said the divorce was messy, then they were just getting used to Amber in their lives (didn't she just meet their dad this year?), and now she's gone. That's a lot to deal with in three and five years. I hope that they're getting a lot of support.

(didn't she just meet their dad this year?)
Last year, possibly year before. Whirlwind courtship started January of February of 2018, married in April the same year. But I may have read somewhere that she actually met him the previous September?

This is quite a shock. I am so sorry to hear this :sad1:

Really none of our business.

Heart felt condolences to Amber's family and friends.

No, it’s natural for us to be inquisitive, since she was very open about her life (thus the obituary link). You obviously haven’t been on the boards long enough to have interacted with her. I live about halfway between counties where she was raised and resided, so that peaked my interest into her. She seemed to be quite knowledgeable and intelligent for her young age, however, I believed she was a lot younger.

Last year, possibly year before. Whirlwind courtship started January of February of 2018, married in April the same year. But I may have read somewhere that she actually met him the previous September?

Yes, quickly. She said she met him off of Tinder. She enjoyed online dating and used to ask our advice. Of course posters would chime in with opinions...and warnings. Next things I knew, she was married.

I pray the mods don’t delete anything, since we don’t know the cause of death. We may have been her sounding board for a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter