Loss of a DIS'er

Jason... thank you for your follow-up posting. I enjoyed Amber's postings and we messaged occasionally. She was a woman who I feel I'd have enjoyed meeting in real life. In fact, my family and yours were at Disney Studios on the same day a couple of years ago, and we agreed we'd keep an eye out for each other, although we didn't arrange an actual meeting; far too complicated given the circumstances of family vacations and all. I now SO regret not trying to meet her, and your family. I was shaken to my core to learn of her passing. Please know how much so many of us enjoyed our interactions with your wife, and how much we grieve her loss. Condolences and hugs to you and your children.

I was so sorry to hear of her passing. I always enjoyed reading her posts. She was so positive and upbeat. Thank you for following up.

I’m just seeing this thread now, how did I miss it? How sad to hear of Amber’s passing. I’m so sorry for your loss, Jason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter