Loop Conversion Progress - UPDATE

We just returned yesterday from staying in the 1700 loop . There were several campers there in that loop with dogs. Fortunately, they were all well-behaved and quiet!

This is consistent with my last post, above. All of the full hook up loops are currently being used as pet loops.

TCD

I am getting very frustrated with the loop conversions. When I try to get an answer about the pet loops, I can't get the same answer twice. According to the reservation cast member today, the 1700 and 1900 are not pet loops. They are regular full hook up. The only full hook up pet loops are the 1600 and 1800 loops.
Does anyone have any additional information?
Thanks for the help:mickeyjum

I have been in site 1708 since June 12th with my dog. I have seen dogs in all 4 loops all summer.

Does anyone have the size of the new pads? Not that we have a monstrous camper... We're going in December. 10 of us in our tiny trailer built for 8. Would like to pitch a tent to get two 14yr old boys out of the mix.
Dimensions anyone?

SORRY Lingo is new to us. We requested a premium pet loop near the pool.

Talked to them yesterday and the Loop we requested 1300 is a premium pet loop.

The bottom line is that the pet and non-pet designations are for planning purposes. If the pet loops are full and they need more pet sites, than campers with pets can be placed in non-pet loops. This happened to us last fall, but didn't bother us or our neighbors. We wouldn't think of going without "our girls", so we're glad that the Fort would make these arrangements. :grouphug:

There were lots of trees so it was still like camping in the woods, not like the new 600 loop that is all open.
we were thee last week, first time on 600 and it is really open compared to our previous stays, after I got used to it wasn't bad but is definitely a different look.

Of course they've been rimming and removing stuff all over the place so few spots are as "woodsey" as they were.

Does anyone have any pictures of the premium sites? We have a Class A motorcoach and we do travel with our very small quiet dog. We require a premium site with 50 amp service because our coach is all electric. Anyone out there with any advice as to what loop to consider. The grandchildren will be with us when we show up. I hope to be able to do this for March or April 2010. Thank you. :goodvibes

Does anyone have any pictures of the premium sites? We have a Class A motorcoach and we do travel with our very small quiet dog. We require a premium site with 50 amp service because our coach is all electric. Anyone out there with any advice as to what loop to consider. The grandchildren will be with us when we show up. I hope to be able to do this for March or April 2010. Thank you. :goodvibes

Do you want to be near a playground, or the pool, or transportation, or the campfire? These and other considerations will determine which loop you might request.

thanks for replying. We'd like to be near the pool and not too far from transportation. Thanks so much. latinqt:goodvibes

Ok, planning big gathering at the Fort. Some will be in campers, some in cabins. Which loops should we request to have the best chance of being the closest to each other- even if it is just through the woods? Isn't there a cabin loop off to itself that backs up to a rv loop?

Ok, planning big gathering at the Fort. Some will be in campers, some in cabins. Which loops should we request to have the best chance of being the closest to each other- even if it is just through the woods? Isn't there a cabin loop off to itself that backs up to a rv loop?

Yes, there is a cabin loop and camper section that back up to each other. I believe the 1100 loop backs up to the cabins and part of the 1000 loop may also back up to it, but I am not 100% positive on that one. Also, in the 100 loop of the camper section, they have 2 or 3 cabins in with the campers.

Your post is kind of off topic for this thread, but I will go ahead and answer your question. The only cabin loop that backs up to a camping loop is the 2100 loop. It backs up to the 1100 loop. Here is a thread with some photos:

Cabins close to campsites

The specific sites on 1100 that back up to cabins are: 1111, 1113, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1119 and 1120. The cabins that back up to these sites, more or less, are 2124, 2126, 2128, 2130, 2132, 2134 and 2135. I gave those to you in order, so the matching pairs are 1111 and 2124, etc. 1120 and 2135 sit right next to a paved sidewalk that leads to a comfort station that sits between the two loops. But, as you can see from the photos on thread that I posted the link for, you can easily walk between the cabins and the sites. In order to request a site in the 1100 loop, you would have to reserve a premium site. In case you haven't read it somewhere on here before, all you can do is request to be placed close together. They cannot and will not promise that you will be close together or assigned to particular cabins or campsites. Good luck, and have fun!

Yes, there is a cabin loop and camper section that back up to each other. I believe the 1100 loop backs up to the cabins and part of the 1000 loop may also back up to it, but I am not 100% positive on that one. Also, in the 100 loop of the camper section, they have 2 or 3 cabins in with the campers.

You are right about 1100. No sites on 1000 back up to cabin sites. There is a canal behind the 1000 loop that cuts it off from the neighboring 2000 and 2100 loops. There are two cabins in the 100 loop, but these cannot be reserved.

TCD

can :goodvibes:goodvibessomeone tell me the numbers of the premium sites. We also need to be fairly close to transportation to the MK. Thanks. latinqt

Check out the FAQ post, just below this one. There is a list of the loops with notes about preferred, partial...

where can I find a list of the updated loop conversions/whats "what"? I am wanting to fax in my site request and I don't know what they've changed in the past year :)

I searched but obviously I'm missin' it :):confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter