Loop Conversion Progress - UPDATE

Oh...my! The utter confusion... I think I'll just stick to this site. You have not lead me wrong yet. I just spent 30 minutes looking at at least 10 different sites and none of them agreed!! Now to my question, I was wondering if they add more pet loops during the holiday season? We have a preferred pet loop and I would love to be in 300 but i am afraid to get my hopes up.....

They don't add pet loops. But, they will put pets in non pet loops if need be. You may also get upgraded to a premium pet loop, 400 and 500 are right across from 300. It's all good. :thumbsup2

They don't add pet loops. But, they will put pets in non pet loops if need be. You may also get upgraded to a premium pet loop, 400 and 500 are right across from 300. It's all good. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Now I am just going to chill out and relax..before I drive myself crazy.

The Disney CM we spoke to when we made our reservations told us that the 1600 thru 1900 absolutely did not have cable. Even after we told them that we had read online that it had been installed.

I really wish they would give a class on F W to the reservation people. It does have cable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter