Living With the Land - Am I missing something?

I feel like the ride is totally outdated, including some of the growing methods. But I love plants, so it's fun to see what they're growing. They also rotate a lot of the plants, so it's different every time.

We will get in line for it if it’s not too crowded. When we visited in late April, there were long lines for it. I don’t know if it’s popular or if newer visitors just haven’t checked it out yet. It’s not a must-do for us, but we enjoy it.

I almost forgot - it can be a thrill ride too! I believe it was our last summer trip when we saw the collapse of an entire growing system in the ride. It was stacked trays on a turning system and one tray somehow got off track and started knocking other trays off. We saw (and heard) almost every tray fall while we were in that part of the greenhouse. Our entire boat was watching in horror and looking around for an employee but none were around! We told a cast member when we got out at the end but I’m sure he had no idea what to do and it was too late anyway. This year that system was gone and something else was there. (Similar but different). I mentioned it on our behind the seeds tour and the man leading our tour said he heard about that happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter