• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

I have never waited in a line that long, but we had nothing else to do and decided we wanted to see the line area. It's really neat. Not 80 minutes neat, but neat. Believe me, I'm not competition. I only scored 156,000

I have never waited in a line that long, but we had nothing else to do and decided we wanted to see the line area. It's really neat. Not 80 minutes neat, but neat. Believe me, I'm not competition. I only scored 156,000

That seems like a pretty good score to me. I guess I am not competition either.:rotfl:

Are you staying at POP tonight or SSR?

That seems like a pretty good score to me. I guess I am not competition either.:rotfl:

Are you staying at POP tonight or SSR?

We are at SSR. We are in Congress Park, but I'm not thrilled with our room. We called it an early night - not much sleep last night. Trying to decide if we want to hit the hot tub, but James is laying in bed. We are headed to AK tomorrow. How about you?

We are at SSR. We are in Congress Park, but I'm not thrilled with our room. We called it an early night - not much sleep last night. Trying to decide if we want to hit the hot tub, but James is laying in bed. We are headed to AK tomorrow. How about you?

We can't seem to decided where we are going tomorrow. I think we are headed to Epcot and DHS. We have a reservation at Le Cellier at 1:30 so we know we will be there.:cool1: Everyone is in bed already here watching Prep and Landing. We swam for a couple of hours this afternoon and then ate at Whispering Canyon this evening. I am tired and full.:rotfl: I will starting keeping an eye out for you around SSR.:thumbsup2

INDY...

Chris and Aaron! I didn't realize you were going down there so early. Don't have TOO much fun before Brandie and I get there on Thursday.
We'll save you some fun. Get your trigger fingers ready for TSM!
First words out of Chris's mouth when we landed in Orlando... "I'm going to kick Brandie's butt at TSM!!!". It's on!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Maybe you should have Max edit that out to a special mp3 and not release the prize info till the live show Sunday.... :lmao:

2nd thought, maybe not, she said she was :mad: PMSing :mad:. Darn that would have been classic too

Omg are you INSANE?!!!!!! You are walking on very thin ice young grasshopper. This is actually what some thought would happen. We had this sneaky suspicion it'd be announced during the live taping.

Omg are you INSANE?!!!!!! You are walking on very thin ice young grasshopper. This is actually what some thought would happen. We had this sneaky suspicion it'd be announced during the live taping.

Hmm flying hundreds of miles to go to my happy place with lots of strangers.. Well yes, I am a bit insane :lmao: :lmao:

I did say never mind... See you tomorrow...:santa:

We are actually in the air right now! (Wifi in the air is so cool!) The couple behind us on the plane is going to DAP, too!!

See... we told you you should have come with us. It's 73 degrees this morning although the sun is not shining yet...

See you real soon.... :lmao:

If we'd have known about DAP this time last year before we booked for September we would have been there! (or if I had won the lottery in the meantime!)

:jumping1::jumping1:

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John - How is the x-mas tree?

The christmas tree is wonderful! :cool1:
Even though it is a small tree it brightens the room up very nicely!
I will definately put our names in for next year! :thumbsup2

Going to DHS tomorrow and the Merry Mixer in the afternoon.
I no longer have a christmas ornament so we are going to go tomorrow to get one. :thumbsup2

Ok well I know I have been slacking off here so I am going to try and touch base on a few things.
On Monday evening we had dinner at le Cellier it was good, but nothing to flip over. The only thing I found that was truely Canadain was a bottle of Molson Canadian beer.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
The service was not great....
This is not a place we would go to again, unless we were going to have dinner with friends that wanted to eat there.

On Tuesday we had a aweful hard time with our change of rooms, lost a whole day of enjoyment. There will be a few comment cards submitted over this....
Olivia our babysitter arrived Tuesday afternoon and we went through things with her and left her to take the boys to CM'S for dinner.
We went and met some diser's at Texas de Brazil..
We met Aaron, Chris, Shelly, Yvet & Emiel for dinner.
I have to say this was fabulous, however I left there thinking that I feel like I am 9 months pregnant again.
I think the funny thing was I ordered my dessert and a shot of Grand Marnier heated. Our waiter said we don't do that. I said look this is what I want, stick it in the microwave for a few seconds, he said I can't do that, but I will figure something out for you.
I have to say he was wonderful! :thumbsup2
I will go there again, but I think next time I will fast for 2 days before I go.

So we leave there at about 9:30 at night.
Now I have to say we were on the Dp this past week.
Now we have left Texas de Brazil, but we still have
1 table service credit,
4 Quick service credits,
and 27 snack credits left.

Well try and picture this I am felling like I am about to give birth, to what I am not sure, and we are heading for the Contempo Cafe.
We go in and order
1 kid's pepperoni pizza meal, with applesauce, cookie, & chocolate milk.
1 Cheese Flatbread pizza meal, with large chocolate milk, and some kind of chocolate cake with gummy worms.
1 Chicken Ceaser salad meal, with large orange juice, and large brownie.
1 Turkey sandwich, large orange juice, and another large bronie.
Then I tell them I want this to go please.
Now off to the store for snacks....:lmao::lmao:
we got
3 ice cream drumsticks
7 Wonka chocolate bars, that was every one the store had.
2 minnie mouse heart shaped lollipops
15 Lightening/Buzz lollipops...

Well boy I did not feel well at this point and it was not like I was going to eat any of this last night.

NOTE TO SELF: Do all shopping for food and snacks before you go out to dinner.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok well I know I have been slacking off here so I am going to try and touch base on a few things.
On Monday evening we had dinner at le Cellier it was good, but nothing to flip over. The only thing I found that was truely Canadain was a bottle of Molson Canadian beer.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
The service was not great....
This is not a place we would go to again, unless we were going to have dinner with friends that wanted to eat there.

On Tuesday we had a aweful hard time with our change of rooms, lost a whole day of enjoyment. There will be a few comment cards submitted over this....
Olivia our babysitter arrived Tuesday afternoon and we went through things with her and left her to take the boys to CM'S for dinner.
We went and met some diser's at Texas de Brazil..
We met Aaron, Chris, Shelly, Yvet & Emiel for dinner.
I have to say this was fabulous, however I left there thinking that I feel like I am 9 months pregnant again.
I think the funny thing was I ordered my dessert and a shot of Grand Marnier heated. Our waiter said we don't do that. I said look this is what I want, stick it in the microwave for a few seconds, he said I can't do that, but I will figure something out for you.
I have to say he was wonderful! :thumbsup2
I will go there again, but I think next time I will fast for 2 days before I go.

So we leave there at about 9:30 at night.
Now I have to say we were on the Dp this past week.
Now we have left Texas de Brazil, but we still have
1 table service credit,
4 Quick service credits,
and 27 snack credits left.

Well try and picture this I am felling like I am about to give birth, to what I am not sure, and we are heading for the Contempo Cafe.
We go in and order
1 kid's pepperoni pizza meal, with applesauce, cookie, & chocolate milk.
1 Cheese Flatbread pizza meal, with large chocolate milk, and some kind of chocolate cake with gummy worms.
1 Chicken Ceaser salad meal, with large orange juice, and large brownie.
1 Turkey sandwich, large orange juice, and another large bronie.
Then I tell them I want this to go please.
Now off to the store for snacks....:lmao::lmao:
we got
3 ice cream drumsticks
7 Wonka chocolate bars, that was every one the store had.
2 minnie mouse heart shaped lollipops
15 Lightening/Buzz lollipops...

Well boy I did not feel well at this point and it was not like I was going to eat any of this last night.

NOTE TO SELF: Do all shopping for food and snacks before you go out to dinner.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So you guys are eating WDW :rotfl:

Hope you are feeling better :hug:

I know we have some strange place names over here but I've never heard of Rainy ;) :rotfl:

It's actually dry here, but blooming cold :cold:

In Portsmouth its rained pretty much everyday, and each time I come home from a lecture, my Jeans have soaked it up, up to about a foot. Its not too cold here, I'm generally a little warm in my coat, but it does get quite windy, which makes the rain worse.

In the words of the weather guy from Family Guy, "IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter