• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
The first DISers have arrived for DAP! :cool1::yay::woohoo: Hi John & Katherine, Jimmy & Amy!

DAPers, post all your pics and adventures here so everyone can follow along.

oh, me too- hope you guys are having fun. i've been enjoying Amy and Jimmy's pics on FB already.

For those already in WDW - and any locals (townies), too - Keep an eye out for this family. Charlotte is there on her Make-a-Wish trip Dec 1-7. If you see them, say that Annette told you to say "hi!"
l.cfGRgJlEQFwXZllx.jpg

Ok....I just learned something abou the DAP party that will be announced on tomorrow's show.

This is "lose your mind cool".

And no....I cant tell you ........yet.

subscribing.. I don't leave til next week..

Ok....I just learned something abou the DAP party that will be announced on tomorrow's show.

You know...maybe you should tell us. A lot of us can't afford to lose any more of our mind :rolleyes1

Hi all!! We're having a GREAT time already!! I'll have to get Jimmy on here to post some pics (he's napping in preparation for 'Ohana right now!). Right now crowds are really low and the weather is perfect!! Can't wait for the rest of you to get here!!

And I wonder sometimes how rumors get started. Your evil. not only do we have to wait till wednesday to get the podcast but even then it is not a given. pirate: pirate:

Oh, and we're both much better with pics & updates on facebook so feel free to friend us...just let us know you're a DISer! Amy Duffau Leonard and/or Jimmy Leonard! :)

You know...maybe you should tell us. A lot of us can't afford to lose any more of our mind :rolleyes1

Annette some of us lost our mind and our wallet for this trip. I am so far in debt for a 5 day trip its going to take me a snow plow to get me out. I normally spend this type of money for a 10+ day trip not a 5 day trip. Anyway as the saying goes I am not going to bite the hand that is proverbially feeding us too hard. ;);)

Kevin, you just couldn't resist teasing us now could you? :)

Maybe you could send me an email with the info as my birthday gift, I promise I won't tell a soul! lol

To all the DISer's already in WDW have a great time and it won't be long before everyone is down there. Keep us updated on all the fun you are having!!!

My parents are at MK right now with Jimmy Leonard. Well, not with him physically, but they are in the same park. They flew in this morning and will leave Saturday and miss DAP (somebody has to be home for the house and cats).

I'm looking forward to seeing loads of pics and updates all! I can't wait to get down there myself!

Not going to DAP but would like to stay updated and see pics..subscribing!

I will be watching this thread and living vicariously through everyone who's going! Wish I could be there!

Thanks everyone for sharing. Love the marvel of technology! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter