• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

Posted via eTicket waiting for Crystal Palace. It's very nice that it is 60 degrees warmer than when I got up this morning (and 1000 miles away...)

I've just checked into POP. I need to take something for the headache and then track somebody down.

Woohoo...we made it!!! We are getting settled into the room and then heading to DTD to grab a bite to eat and do some shopping. We might have missed a couple of things they sell the last time we were here. :) Hope to see some of you around tonight.

- Bill

Looks like you are all out having a good time - please don't forget about live updates and pics of tomorrow :goodvibes I can't wait to see Pixar Place and the street food popcorn::

Hope everything is going well :santa: :santa: :santa:

Lesson learned....Goldbond is a must when wearing the Dis Thong @ the parks!!

....at least that is what MouseSkywalker says.

FYI - posting with Eticket from the bus to MK on my Itouch.

For the first part - too much info :scared1:

For the second part - nice touch! :yay:

....at least that is what MouseSkywalker says.

Thanks for sharing that Mike! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

You know I am not going to be able to look at you with a straight face tonight.

To summarize DAP so far....

IT'S A BLAST!!!!!

and it's only gonna get better tonight!

Zendisney aka Carla
Minimimi52 aka Gilchrist
Lakyn aka "princess"

We are here and we are very excited!

DATW wa a lot of fun last night!

d118f974.jpg

Eticket GPS working on ITouch with aircard. Pretty cool!

It is a beautiful day here at the AK. It was quite chilly last night for DATW. We stayed for a half houe before leaving since my kids weren't having much fun. But I think I stayed long enough to become one of Todd's official lady on waiting complete with a shiny ring. Yehaa Bob was a blast. Looking forward to the big party tonight.

nevermind. Thought you were someplace else. Although I do wonder what you're doing at the car care center.

We had a blast at GKTW and just left Celebration Town Tavern. Don kept touching people inappropriately and ate a clam belly. He got some action and got passed around to all six ladies during lunch. Off to do some shopping!

There were a ton of people with DISunplugged & DAP shirts at DTD today. We met a few (including NikkiBell & Nancy) there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter