LIVE @ DIS a Palooza ~ we're here thread!

We just gave Nikki her prize for doing the "Lunch with an Imagineer".

OMG!

Send the paramedics to her house now.

We are now checked into the 1BR at BLT, similar view to last week but 3 floors below. Looking forward to seeing a few of you tonight!

Time for a few more pics!

Kat and DeVine.

100_1222.jpg

Mickey and me (turned my shirt around for a plug)

100_1230.jpg

The green Monorail still sports the old Disney logo!

100_1235.jpg

After the Candlelight Proccessional, someone slept through it, Bundy style.

100_1248.jpg

Love that photo of your son passed out Kat/John! :thumbsup2

loving all the updates guys! only one more day of work (tomorrow), then we will arrive thursday night. by then, i guess almost all will be there.

I am going crazy at work trying to actually focus. ;)

oh and Kat- I found the 25th anniv disney dollar- so i'll try and find you at TSM party to give it to you.

INDY...

Chris and Aaron! I didn't realize you were going down there so early. Don't have TOO much fun before Brandie and I get there on Thursday.

anybody else hearing Pink's song "Get the Party Started" playing in their head?

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We just gave Nikki her prize for doing the "Lunch with an Imagineer".

OMG!

Send the paramedics to her house now.

Maybe you should have Max edit that out to a special mp3 and not release the prize info till the live show Sunday.... :lmao:

2nd thought, maybe not, she said she was :mad: PMSing :mad:. Darn that would have been classic too

We have arrived. We are at DHS. And Ibelieve I am doing something that could get me banned for life from the DIS. I am standing in line for TSM. The wait is 80 minutes!

We have arrived. We are at DHS. And Ibelieve I am doing something that could get me banned for life from the DIS. I am standing in line for TSM. The wait is 80 minutes!

I'm glad to see that you got there and beat the snow! The line stinks, but I bet you are having more fun in that line than I am in my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter