Kristi and Brian's Memories Wedding - May 30, 2014 - GF

Wow! Your gowns are so beautiful! I love the idea of the gown changing! Congrats on losing the weight...it's so hard & your work paid off! :)

You look AMAZING in both your dresses!! Congratulations on your weight loss! I know how incredibly hard that can be!!

Brooke

Wow! Your gowns are so beautiful! I love the idea of the gown changing! Congrats on losing the weight...it's so hard & your work paid off! :)

Thank you!! I don't know why, I know it will be a hassle (since I'm starting off in the tight dress, changing to the princess, and back to the tight one) but I'm so excited about it!

You look AMAZING in both your dresses!! Congratulations on your weight loss! I know how incredibly hard that can be!!

Brooke

Thank you so much! I don't think I've ever been more determined in my life!!!! :)

Exactly 1 week until we leave and 2 weeks until our wedding day!! Ahhhh. As I'm writing this I should be packing and doing the million other things we have to do this weekend, but oh well!
My ring set came in....and I'm so in love! We got it from Ritani and I couldn't be happier!

Hair appointments tomorrow for the three of us. Cleaning, packing, washing the car, etc etc. I need to get started on some of this!

Everything sounds amazing and your ring is beautiful! Your so close now!!! A couple more days! How exciting!

Everything sounds amazing and your ring is beautiful! Your so close now!!! A couple more days! How exciting!

Thank you!!!

Your rings are gorgeous! And only LESS THAN 2 weeks now! So close :)

Thank you!!!

Probably my last update before we leave...in 3 days!!! Went to my "final" fitting yesterday for my dresses, that ended up being not so final. Both dresses are still too big so they are having to take them in more. They should be ready for tomorrow and I'll be good to go !

All packed and super excited!!!

Sorry your dresses aren't ready yet - hope everything goes well today!! If we don't hear from you again till June I can't WAIT to hear how your day goes!!

Aaahh! You're nearly there! Hope you have a magical trip, you seem to have things so well under control I hope you get to relax & enjoy the end of this journey & the start of your new one! So good to see the dress fits & managed to catch up to your amazing weight loss just in time, can't wait to hear how everything goes

Home stretch!!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

We're heading to Disney tonight for our planning session and staying through till Tuesday morning, so I don't know if I'll get a chance to say HAVE A GREAT WEDDING!!! before you leave so I'm saying it today!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEDDING!!!!!

Brooke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter