Kristi and Brian's Memories Wedding - May 30, 2014 - GF

my gosh... now I feel like i'm procrastinating (which I have a tendency to do anyways), but I'm loving reading your thread and it's like a little reminder of what I need to do :worship: Since i'm also getting married at Conch Key and I'm thinking about adding on an extra hour of photography before the ceremony, I've never been to the resort before so any recommendations for wedding photos???

PS I love the shirts that you made! Also, I saw that you're doing star wars weekend, they have a feel the force VIP dining (I dunno if you saw it yet) that gives you a special section for the motorcade parade and dessert party fireworks for at the end of the night!

Yep I booked it yesterday for our last night! I think it'll be a great ending!

My priorities at GF for the Extra hour is the staircase, a pic overlooking the chandelier, some outside pics, and the monorail. When you add it, be sure to ask Ashton if there are any other brides scheduled to take pics at the time you want. Luckily I'm the only bride at that time so I have my pick!

Thought I'd come and wave hi :) your plans are coming along lovely, I wish I were as organised!
Loving so many of your pictures and I REALLY want some mr and mrs or just married t shirts!

Thought I'd come and wave hi :) your plans are coming along lovely, I wish I were as organised!
Loving so many of your pictures and I REALLY want some mr and mrs or just married t shirts!

Hi!! :yay:

I got the Mr. and Mrs. shirts from etsy. Well, I pretty much got everything from etsy! I'm a little addicted!

I LOVE that hanger! I wish they had those 26 years ago lol.

Thank you! I love it so much! It's actually better than I expected!! :)

Just a quick update!

IT'S WEDDING MONTH!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I can't believe it's so close!!!

We've purchased a new wedding set for me. Here it is!

I can't wait until it gets here! I chose a cushion cut diamond in a french halo. It's supposed to be here May 15th. And my dress still hasn't come in either. I don't cut it close or anything!

Happy wedding month!!! Your new set looks gorgeous and I'm so excited for you. Just a few more weeks!

Just catching up sweetie!!! Loving everything xxx

Thank you!!! :)

Happy wedding month!!! Your new set looks gorgeous and I'm so excited for you. Just a few more weeks!

Can. not. wait. I'm seriously worse than a kid right now! I've become the most unproductive employee at work because I can think of nothing else haha!!

Your ring set is gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to see how everything turns out!

Thank you!!! :)

Just another update! As the days get closer and closer, the crazier I become. That's normal right?? haha

So I went for my dress fitting yesterday and got a bright idea to buy another dress. And I did! The current dress I have is really poofy and gigantic and beautiful, so I decided I'll wear that one for the Grand Floridian shoot, the wedding, and the Magic Kingdom shoot. The new one will be worn for the Hollywood Studios shoot as well as lunch/cake after the wedding at the GF Cafe (I'll just change after the ceremony). This works out, since the MK shoot is 2 days after the wedding and I won't have to be worried about messing up the 1st dress at lunch. AND, I've lost 40 pounds so I really wanted a tight dress ;)

So here's my 2 dresses!

Of course, they both need alterations. I'm going for my final fitting on the 19th!

We chose Brian's wedding band, and my new ring comes in Thursday! There's only 12 days until we leave!!!

Congrats on your weight loss - you look stunning in both gowns!! So close now :)

Congrats as well on the weight loss - you look gorgeous in those dresses!
Fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly in those last days before!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter