kids and costumes......

that is soooooooooooo bad!!! so hard to explain sumthin like that to ur child.... nice for u - but not for the others!!

It was a really weird feeling...I would hate for that to happen to my kids but at the same time my son was jumping with excitement...and its not like I said we have never met stitch you know? But when Stitch (and lilo) came over the wee girl got close up photos and got to shake hands etc with them so kind of made it better??? Although Mulan would have been better I suppose.

Hence why I don't let Kyra wear costumes when its freezing, she will wear normal clothes. It makes no difference to our trip if shes dressed up or not.

Like i said in my previous post each to there own.

But say you could only go once....and it was going to be cold and Kyra wanted to wear a costume, would you let her?....Keeping in mind you can only go ONCE!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im going to try and get the sully costume for oct for dd1 and maybe the long sleeve cinderalla dress with tights for dd2. I think if they really insisted on wearing their costumes in the cold mths id try and work around it, wouldnt have tha heart to say no:sad1: There is no-way im taking dd2 jasmine outfit though ill hide it:lmao:

But say you could only go once....and it was going to be cold and Kyra wanted to wear a costume, would you let her?....Keeping in mind you can only go ONCE!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

If we went to a character meal then yes as i a can get her changed afterwards, thing is Kyra doesnt like wearing her dresses with loads of layers as she gets uncomfortable.

She has fun no matter what she is wearing, costume or no costume.

If we went to a character meal then yes as i a can get her changed afterwards, thing is Kyra doesnt like wearing her dresses with loads of layers as she gets uncomfortable.

She has fun no matter what she is wearing, costume or no costume.

Yeah a character meal is a good way of getting good pics too eh? Have you bought any new ones from America recently (was it you having trouble ordering????????:confused3)

Back to the orginal question....

If your child doesn't wear a costume they will still meet and greet characters have a wonderful time.

Yeah a character meal is a good way of getting good pics too eh? Have you bought any new ones from America recently (was it you having trouble ordering????????:confused3)

It wasn't me LOL.

The last one i got was the delux Tiana dress that ws $89 (ouch lol) which is sold out now....

TBh I haven't brought any more dresses and I don't intend to. I have already sold on a couple of her other dresses as shes getting too big for them.

Kyra is more into brainstorming with the Imagination Movers these days lol.

It wasn't me LOL.

The last one i got was the delux Tiana dress that ws $89 (ouch lol) which is sold out now....

TBh I haven't brought any more dresses and I don't intend to. I have already sold on a couple of her other dresses as shes getting too big for them.

Kyra is more into brainstorming with the Imagination Movers these days lol.

Holy moly!! Thats why you go so often, you need to make your money back on buying the dresses!!!lol....they are gorgeous though!!!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

But yeah I reckon you can go and have a good time either way, its what you make of it!!!....I've got great pics of the kids having a good time with the characters and they are dressed in normal clothes and the same with the dress up on too.......really thinking about it I think with the costumes being a tad rarer (stitch and furry sully) there was abit more banter etc.....but thats all!!!

Holy moly!! Thats why you go so often, you need to make your money back on buying the dresses!!!lol....they are gorgeous though!!!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

But yeah I reckon you can go and have a good time either way, its what you make of it!!!....I've got great pics of the kids having a good time with the characters and they are dressed in normal clothes and the same with the dress up on too.......really thinking about it I think with the costumes being a tad rarer (stitch and furry sully) there was abit more banter etc.....but thats all!!!

The Imagination Mover costume is $89 and thats only cus they have 15% off at the moment lol

I'm in the process of tpying my PTR lol.

Yeah :rotfl2:

I'm bored ha ha.

lmao - but, i was thinkin of my ptr too - so am glad im not the only one!!!!

i think im just going with costumes for the halloween party, and try and get a costume for ds1 *** i think hell be too big for buzz by then..... and ds2 IS gonna fit in his regardless - even if i have to stunt his growth for next 6 months!!!:lmao:

Yeah :rotfl2:

I'm bored ha ha.

So am I....was even thinking of an idea......thermal/fleece lined disney costumes....there might be a market for it!!!:rotfl:

right I'm ouuta here, better go change the kids duvets...oh the joys!!!!:rotfl:

look forward to reading you ptr!!!!:lmao:

lmao - but, i was thinkin of my ptr too - so am glad im not the only one!!!!

i think im just going with costumes for the halloween party, and try and get a costume for ds1 *** i think hell be too big for buzz by then..... and ds2 IS gonna fit in his regardless - even if i have to stunt his growth for next 6 months!!!:lmao:

I'm not sure what we are doing as we are going hand luggage only for 7 days!!:lmao:.....I know Stitch costume will have to come....but other than that not sure...I want to dress up for the party!!!!!

I'm not sure what we are doing as we are going hand luggage only for 7 days!!:lmao:.....I know Stitch costume will have to come....but other than that not sure...I want to dress up for the party!!!!!

me too - we can be the only adults dressed up!!! lol

hand luggage for 7 nights?? :scared1: i booked 2 pieces of luggage (plus 4 hand) for 4nights....... ;)

me too - we can be the only adults dressed up!!! lol

hand luggage for 7 nights?? :scared1: i booked 2 pieces of luggage (plus 4 hand) for 4nights....... ;)

mmmmmmm I might have to review the situation!!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter