kids and costumes......

i will get some costume just for the character dining but i think when we are in the park, both ds will just wear their normal clothes, probably much comfortable for them ;)

me too - we can be the only adults dressed up!!! lol

hand luggage for 7 nights?? :scared1: i booked 2 pieces of luggage (plus 4 hand) for 4nights....... ;)

There will be quite a few adults dressed up on those nights!

My DD loves dressing up, and has decided what she is wearing in September to DLP. Her favourites are a Pirate and Alice. She hates the attention though she just wants to wear them to play pretend. I wouldn't say she gets more attention in costumes than when she is not in them, apart from when she wore her Alice dress at WDW, she got loads of attention then compared to wearing a princess dress:confused3

My DD loves dressing up, and has decided what she is wearing in September to DLP. Her favourites are a Pirate and Alice. She hates the attention though she just wants to wear them to play pretend. I wouldn't say she gets more attention in costumes than when she is not in them, apart from when she wore her Alice dress at WDW, she got loads of attention then compared to wearing a princess dress:confused3

is the dress rare over there?????

On the subject of character costumes. Do you think my eight year old daughter is too old to wear a princess costume to her birthday lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon?( she will be nine) I know lots of younger children wear them but haven't seen any pics of anyone my daughters age wearing one. She would love it by the way, she loves anything girly and pretty.

On the subject of character costumes. Do you think my eight year old daughter is too old to wear a princess costume to her birthday lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon?( she will be nine) I know lots of younger children wear them but haven't seen any pics of anyone my daughters age wearing one. She would love it by the way, she loves anything girly and pretty.

If your daughter wants to wear one then go for it! I hope at that age my DD still wants to dress up.:thumbsup2

I just don't think many kids wear it over there Katrina, when DD wores her in DLP everyone loved it because its very rare to see the girls dressed up as her.

awww right, I need to get with it!!!haha!

My daughter was 8 the last time she wore a princess one because she loved it....the end of the day if she loves it LET her do it....goodness she will be all grown up soon before you know it!!!!!

is the dress rare over there?????

There are so many girls decked out in princess dresses, BBB make up and hair. I think DD in her Alice costume without OTT hair and make up was a novelty . It got her loads of attention from CM and other guests, people even took pictures of her meeting characters.:confused3

My DD is 8 and she still loves dressing up and is planning on wearing them at DLP, she still dresses up at home too. If she is happy to wear one than I would let her.

My DD is 8 and she still loves dressing up and is planning on wearing them at DLP, she still dresses up at home too. If she is happy to wear one than I would let her.

i totally agree. if she is happy to wear it then why not

There are so many girls decked out in princess dresses, BBB make up and hair. I think DD in her Alice costume without OTT hair and make up was a novelty . It got her loads of attention from CM and other guests, people even took pictures of her meeting characters.:confused3

that was like josh with the stitch costume..the one with 4 arms.....but the people always asked permission first!!!:lmao:...like I was going to say...no way get off you weirdo!!!!lol

Everytime I see the pic of Jade and Sulley i laugh, its so cute......I love it!

its so heavy and hot though so can only wear it when its below zero!!!!:lmao:..she has a wee fluffy top version she wore in october...its aged 5-6...whats the chances it will fit her in october 2010?:lmao:...shes 9..but skinny!!!:laughing:

that was like josh with the stitch costume..the one with 4 arms.....but the people always asked permission first!!!:lmao:...like I was going to say...no way get off you weirdo!!!!lol

its so heavy and hot though so can only wear it when its below zero!!!!:lmao:..she has a wee fluffy top version she wore in october...its aged 5-6...whats the chances it will fit her in october 2010?:lmao:...shes 9..but skinny!!!:laughing:

i will be using that excuse with ash as well. she can wear her dresses till they turn into tops :lmao:

:rotfl2: Can Kyra borrow it ha ha!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter