Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kellybell! I love your invites. Had a question. Do you have these invites blank? Thought it would be awesome to have these autographed as a memory from each restaurant Thanks Lynn
akershusabbie.jpg

cinderellabreakfastkatiemom.jpg

cindyparkfareabigail.jpg

crystalpalaceslyman.jpg

ohanabreakfastlauren.jpg

sarahroxcapemay.jpg
Good Idea:thumbsup2

hey, no rush, just wondering if you had made it to p. 202 yet?
thanks, Kristi:)

I am at the end of page 201:cutie:

Hi, it seems you find something "new" everytime you visit the disboards!:surfweb:

We will be in disneyworld this summer to celebrate my daughter's 15th bday:wizard:

Do you have any designs with Minnie and/or tink as dressed as a princess? She also loves the little mermaid.
Her name is : Samanthaprincess:

Thanks so much.

Hi, it seems you find something "new" everytime you visit the disboards!:surfweb:

We will be in disneyworld this summer to celebrate my daughter's 15th bday:wizard:

Do you have any designs with Minnie and/or tink as dressed as a princess? She also loves the little mermaid.
Her name is : Samanthaprincess:

Thanks so much.

I have minnie dressed as tink and a princess and I have Tink dressed as a bride, but I think I might be able to make her more princess like, do you have an idea how you want me to use the image or what you would like the disign to say?:cutie:

gangstitchnavythebriscoes.jpg

Could you personalize this one for me, please?

Our Family Vacation
Walt Disney World 2009

We'll be doing it on a light blue t-shirt with dark transfer paper.

Thank you so much!

Wendy

I have minnie dressed as tink and a princess and I have Tink dressed as a bride, but I think I might be able to make her more princess like, do you have an idea how you want me to use the image or what you would like the disign to say?:cutie:

Hi, thanks for responding to my post.:worship:
I am hoping to make her a shirt, and hopefully a pillowcase. Thinking of it saying:
Happy 15th Birthday
Princess Samantha.

Your ideas are of course welcome, since you know what would look better.princess:

Kellybell, I have been to your site and all the names are fabulous. I have found all my grandchildren's names except my grandson Walker. Could you please, please do his name "Walker" in Star Wars, Incredibles, and Toy Story? I would really appreciate it. I don't want him left out. :cheer2: Thanks so much!!!

Kellybell,
1st, I can't believe all the designs you do for everyone. Your photobucket site is amazing. It took me a couple hours to go through it all, let alone design them. I wonder if you could do the name "Walker" in star wars design, cars design and toy story design. The shirts are all light colored. Also, could you do the name Ally in High School Musical? I found all the others on your site.:cheer2::banana::thumbsup2
Thank you again, and Happy Easter!!
Grandma of 5

Hi
I got both of these and the 1st one was on page 206 I fill requests in the order in which they were posted. So rest assured that I did see it, but I am working on page 201 right now, so I will get to this when I get to page 206 unless you are leaving in less that 2 weeks then I will bump up the request:goodvibes
And usually I try to fill requests on my Kellybell Names thread, this thread is reserved for the more family and cruise type disigns. But I won't make you move your request I will post it on my Name thread and then post a link here for ya.;)

Hi again,

I realized after I postd my request that I did not include shirt colors. I am sorry and I hope that this does not cause any confusion.

Emma - light pink

Ben - bright yellow

Taylor - white

Mom & Dad - white

I hope that this gets to you in time.

Thanks again!

....if you had taken a look at the rest of my request from post #2950 on pg. 197? I was looking for the GF "10" number fill and AKL "10" number fill. We will probably be staying at both resorts. Thank you in advance...

Here are the rest of your requests, you naughty girl:rotfl:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

:goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:worship::worship::woohoo::yay::banana:
You seriously are amazing, I know everyone probably says that, but its true, you give so much of yourself to so many of us without asking for a thing in return!!! If there is anything I could ever do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!!! I can't wait to start working on my tshirts. Oh here is a pic of me in one of the designs you did for me last year....

2008-09-23-374.jpg

Its not a great shot, but I couldn't find a clear shot, we did a character supper that night and it seems I'm hugging the characters so fiercely you can't see the top!!!:rotfl:

Thanks again, I'll make sure to post a pic when we come back!!!!:flower3::hug:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbenson
Hi KellyBell, My goal was to pick 4 DISigns. I can't pick one. Help, I'm also new and not quite sure what to do.... Thanks for all your help and sharing your talent, Rachael

My Best adivse to you, would be to look around in my photobucket account and judge for yourself, ..... I could change colors to suit the color shirt you will be putting it on. After you have picked out the disigns you want, please post your new requests (with either images of the disigns you want or file names so I am sure to do the right ones) on my Kellybell Disigns thread. I use this thread mainly for name only requests.

#1 Red Border

s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family%20Disigns/?action=view&current=celebratingrainbow15th

Celebrating Our Family Disney Vacation
Grammi & Papa 41 Years of Magic 6/8
Twins - 1st Trip - 3rd Birthday 5/11
Big Sister Turned 7 yr. old 4/1
Mom & Dad 13 Magical Years 4/13​

#2 Blue Border

s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family%20Disigns/?action=view&current=familyvacationdarkkanerva

Benson/Zannini
Family Vacation 2009

#3 Red Border

Benson/Zannini
Magical Gathering

s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=fourparksoneworldwhite09

#4 Stroller Tag

Benson Brothers

s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Requests/?action=view&current=carsbirthdaycj

Birthday Boys

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbenson
Hi KellyBell, My goal was to pick 4 DISigns. I can't pick one. Help, I'm also new and not quite sure what to do.... Thanks for all your help and sharing your talent, Rachael
I hope you can get to this by the end of next week (4/17)
#1 Red Border
s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family%20Disigns/?action=view&current=celebratingrainbow15th
Celebrating Our Family Disney Vacation
Grammi & Papa 41 Years of Magic 6/8
Twins - 1st Trip - 3rd Birthday 5/11
Big Sister Turned 7 yr. old 4/1
Mom & Dad 13 Magical Years 4/13​
#2 Blue Border
s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Family%20Disigns/?action=view&current=familyvacationdarkkanerva
Benson/Zannini
Family Vacation 2009
#3 Red Border
Benson/Zannini
Magical Gathering
s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=fourparksoneworldwhite09
#4 Stroller Tag
Benson Brothers
s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/Requests/?action=view&current=carsbirthdaycj
Birthday Boys
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I had to modify the family name fill, both names were to scrunched and unreadable I hope it's okay!:cutie:

Thanks Kellybell. I am leaving on April 22nd and need a couple of days to do shirts. Thanks for whatever you can do! I don't know how you do it all..............

Grandma of 5

...And would like to make a request for a trip my DD and I are taking next month. I would like the 4parks Sorcerer Mickey rainbow/ star disign to say: "Mother Daughter Celebration 2009". I have asked for rainbow names to match this. They are on your name only thread on page 154.
I would like to put this on a yellow shirt. Does this mean I should use a light transfer and ask you for a yellow BG? Or should I use dark transfers? Then what BG would be best? I still get so confused...
Actually, shouldn't I use a dark transfer and cut as much of the white as possible?
When you have been able to get to this and the names I will post photos. I am absolutely in love with this DISign. My DD loves rainbows, so she will be thrilled w/ this.

Thank you in advance.

I would like the designs below
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=myfirsttimenameemma.jpg i would like for the name to be zach

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=celebratingrainbowfamily.jpg
I would like 4 of these made each saying The Bynum Family Making Magical Memories and I would like 1 name per design. The names are Heather, Erik, Zach, Natalia.

This one http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=09castlecars.jpg with Zach

This one with erik on it http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=09castlemickeyhands.jpg

this one with heather but i would like minnie instead of mickey and i need one for natalia too
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/Kellybell_/?action=view&current=09castlemickeyhands.jpg
Here are your requests:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter