Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much....you are so talented and the Gulacsi Family appreciate all your help to make our first cruise extra special.

:cool1:

Kellybell I love the designs you did but could you fix the one that has our last name spelled wrong. I wanted to print on shirts and noticed the name was wrong. Correct Spelling is "GULACSI"

If you could do this as soon as you can...our countdown has begun... 10 days to go.

Thank you so much, you are wonderful :yay:

The Gulacsi Family :)
See Next post for Designs :)

HI there again:upsidedow,

Sorry to bug you again after you have already done so much for me, but here I go anyway.:rolleyes1

In my original request, I had asked if you ever did specific designs, I was hoping to have a design that read:

"BABY ON BOARD" and have a picture of the Magic and baby Mickey and Baby Minnie.

I tried to do this on my own, but I am obviously not skilled in this area, any chance you would be able to think about doing this before we leave??:worship:

I know this is asking for an awful lot, so no worries if you can't!!

Also do you know if any of the DISigners have expecting/maternity designs??

Thanks so much and :flower3:HAPPY EASTER!!!!:flower3:

Eat lots of chocolate and have lots of fun!!!!:banana::woohoo::cool1::goodvibes

This is the only thing I could think of:rolleyes:

Kellybell,
Thanks so much for the designs I can't wait to go in September. Can you do one more for me like this with Mom . Thanks so much.
Belinda
wwycblackfogeltanz.jpg

Kellybell,
Can you do one like this with Stephens-Walter Family. I would appreciate it.
Sure:thumbsup2

This is the only thing I could think of:rolleyes:

:love::lovestrucI LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
:lovestruc:love: I just shouted out to my DH to come look, I am soooo excited!!! He loved it as well and said to hurry up and get it on a shirt!!!!:cloud9:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Thank you so much, you are amazing and incredible!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

I wish I could do something for you!!:flower3::hug:

:love::lovestrucI LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
:lovestruc:love: I just shouted out to my DH to come look, I am soooo excited!!! He loved it as well and said to hurry up and get it on a shirt!!!!:cloud9:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Thank you so much, you are amazing and incredible!!!!:worship::worship::worship:
I wish I could do something for you!!:flower3::hug:

Well now that you mention it, I do have a request. Disney characters in their cruise wear clip art is really hard to find, so if you could collect any printed material that has the gang dressed for cruising ie.. Sailor outfits or Capt Mickey that you could mail to me when you return so that I could scan it in to my computer I would love that:cutie:

Hi Kellybell, I would love a few more of your disigns please,but first I must say how awesome your frames are! I hadn't looked at them prior to now and am so excited! I'm going to use them in my scrapebook since they match several of the papers I already have. Fantastic idea on your part!:banana: Now to the requests:
1) CRT Invite: (cinderellabreakfestKatiemom) Maura, Molly, Grammie June 12 2009 @ 10:25 (breakfest)I will be using for a scrapebook page
2) Shirt: 1st Trip Lightin McQueen 2009 Mason I'll use a dark transfer, white
3) Shirt: A Magical Celebration with Family (wdwgathering4thgymstx)Molly, Grammie, Maura, and Melissa, Mason, Nathan. I would like in pastel colors (instead of red/white/blue) and with the fireworks.

Thanks so much for helping spread the Magic. I love all that you have created for us!:flower3: TinkForever:tink:
Thank you:cutie:

OMG!!! I just posted a thread to see if anyone knew of any AKV DISigns! I knew I should have looked through your recent DISigns for ideas!!!!:cool1:
I would love to have the "Welcome Home" to AKV--Kidani Village! We are traveling in 2009. It our "First Trip Home". I would like one for each one of us. Our names are:
Mimi
Jeanne
Peyton
Blake
Thanks in advance!!!

You're Welcome, I'm glad you liked it:cutie:

Kelly Can I please request the cruise disigns in the above post #3068. Ferguson Family. Nov 7-14 2009 First cruise. Disney Magic.
Sorry to ask for yet another but I promise I will use them some are going to be for door magnets and shirts. I will try to not ask for more. I just love your stuff. Have a great day!:flower3:
Hey Traci,
There was more than 1 1st cruise disign in that post, which one specifically did you want or did you want all 3:confused3

I would like to request some of your designs if you have the time :)
09captainmickeynolan.jpg

With The Goss-Godfrey Family if both can't fit just put Goss Family please
wonderfultalbert.jpg

again with the goss-godfrey family
whathappensatseawondertenney.jpg

just names changed to goss-godfrey
thanks so much ~!!!
Lisa

Here are your requests:goodvibes

You disigns are all so neat. Just started looking into making shirts for our June vacation.

Could you possibly do a couple designs for us?

I guess I don't have enough posts to insert images yet, so I will try to explain them

Kellybellnames/cinderella/pg1 cinderella MOMMY except with LEANNE

Kellybellnames/mickeyheadgirls/pg 1 JULIA with LEANNE

and if you have anything like it, a LYNNE like the cinderella one except with Eyore

Thank you very much for your creative ideas.

You disigns are all so neat. Just started looking into making shirts for our June vacation.

Could you possibly do a couple designs for us?

I guess I don't have enough posts to insert images yet, so I will try to explain them

Kellybellnames/cinderella/pg1 cinderella MOMMY except with LEANNE

Kellybellnames/mickeyheadgirls/pg 1 JULIA with LEANNE

and if you have anything like it, a LYNNE like the cinderella one except with Eyore

Thank you very much for your creative ideas.

I would love to do these for you, but could you repost your request on my Kellybell Names thread that is where I do the name disigns:goodvibes

Hey Traci,
There was more than 1 1st cruise disign in that post, which one specifically did you want or did you want all 3:confused3

Sorry Kelly...May I please have the second and third one. But the third one I would like two one with our last name Ferguson and the 2nd to say Ahoy St. Croix in the same spot where the last name goes. That one is for our cruise meet group. thanks so much Kelly...:flower3: We are on the magic Nov 7-14 2009

Let me know if you have any more questions as I feel like I am not explaining myself correctly.

Hi design guru!!! Would you please make me one of these
backatourhappyplacedclleitz.jpg

saying: Mickey's So Long Summer Cruise
also, change the year to 2009. Is it possible to make the "00" in 2009 part of a hidden mickey?
THANKS!!! I'm going to use this as a door magnet for our cruise!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter