Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please make me the colorful Disney Magic 2009 Disign with the portholes:flower3:
I appreciate all you talented people:grouphug:
Names:
Eric
Susie
Emilie
Robby
Jeremy
Jared
I just saw this request, and judigng from the ticker, it looks like I didn't see it in time:sad2:
Did you still need it?:cutie:
Kelly, I was going through some of your pages and noticed on p.201 towards the middle you had a picture with the disney characters that said family vacation and disney world at the bottom. Could you please make one for our family the Holmich's. I also saw you made names with characters throughout the names. I found one with the name Taylor which is my daughters name. I was also needing one for my sons Brennan and Brady and myself Kristi if possible.
Thank you for your time and efforts to help people like me who are a little slow at using the computer! :)
Kelly,
I requested some name design shirts for myself(Kristi)and my sons Brennan and Brady. I forgot to tell you we will be putting them on white shirts.
thank you,
Kristi

Here is the family disign, which name disign were you referring to?:confused3 I do most of the name disigns on my other thread, Kellybell Names:goodvibes

1. Can I get Zach in the My first time
2. celebrating rainbow family with the saying the bynum family making magical memories
one with zach
one with natalia
one with erik
one with heather
3. The 09castlegang
one with erik
zach
natalia
heather
4. The 09castlecars with zach
5. the 09castlemickeyhands with erik
6. I would like an 09 minnie one for heather and natalia
7. the stoller tag with cinderella that says natalia's royal carriage. can you do it in pink?

I believe I have already done the other ones but here is the stroller tag:cutie:

Hello,
Your designs are incredible!! Truly a talent! I was wondering if you could do some names for my familys upcoming vacation in June?

Could you do the Mickey names/no border/white background/images inside letters in the following names:
Julia
Michelle
Ryeley
Bella
Erika
Kia

If you could also do the same names but with the zebra print filling the letters and Safari Mickey next to it(not sure if you do this one)

Thank you so much for your time and consideration:flower3:
Julia

:cutie:I posted this on my Kellybell Names thread here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31286718#post31286718

I really love this one! would you be able to do this for us with the year at top and our names at the bottom - one for each member of the family?
Amy
Keith
Lukas
Jonas
Thank you for your time - this is awesome! BTW - I didnt see any Toy Story designs - do you have any that I missed? My boys love Buzz and Woody.
Oh no!!! It won't let me post a link. It's the one that says Fabfiveparksurprise (but we dont want it to read surprise or we're going to Disney World)

I didn't really have a Buzz & Woody disign yet, but I whipped this up real quick:cutie:

I believe I have already done the other ones but here is the stroller tag:cutie:

[/QUOTE
I don't know why the request went through several times. Thanks so much for the ones you did.
i don't know if you didnt see it but I didn't see zach in my first time or the 09castlegang for heather erik zach and natalia.
i got all the others
thanks so much for all you do and when i get the shirts made, i will share the pics with you

Kellybell! Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I need a Beauty & the Beast design for a 2yr old boy to coordinate with his sister's Belle dress. A name design with the characters would be perfect, but without Belle and the girly ones. Make sense? It will be on a white Tshirt and his name is KORBEN

I hate to ask for a rush, but I need to get the shirt in the mail to him by Monday. So, if you can get to it before then, it would be great!!!!

Something like this, but less girly.
bluebelle.jpg

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Hi ya,

Could you please make me an invite for Connor's 17th Birthday, we will be going to Richard Petty to ride in a NASCAR.

Can I also have an Invite for Maureen who will be going to Hard Rock Cafe at 8pm.

Me again :)

Can I have -

1 of these with Wonder on it please th_tinkbadge3courtney.jpg

and a similar 1 for her brother Connor with Simba or someone on it thanks

Kellybell! Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you'd be able to help me. I need a Beauty & the Beast design for a 2yr old boy to coordinate with his sister's Belle dress. A name design with the characters would be perfect, but without Belle and the girly ones. Make sense? It will be on a white Tshirt and his name is KORBEN
I hate to ask for a rush, but I need to get the shirt in the mail to him by Monday. So, if you can get to it before then, it would be great!!!!
Something like this, but less girly.
bluebelle.jpg

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
You're welcome:goodvibes

Hello,
Your designs are incredible!! Truly a talent! I was wondering if you could do some names for my familys upcoming vacation in June?
Julia
Michelle
Ryeley
Bella
Erika
Kia
If you could also do the same names but with the zebra print filling the letters and Safari Mickey next to it(not sure if you do this one)
Thank you so much for your time and consideration:flower3:
Julia
Forgot these in my other post:cutie:

Hi KellyBell!
Yes, it is I once again. :goodvibes
I have been scouring the DISign threads looking for a cute anniversary DISign that my husband would actually wear as well:rotfl:, and of course I stumble upon these!
Could I please have one of each for our 10th anniversary? and for the Epcot DISign the names
are AJ and Sunny Ray.
Thanks so much in advance!!!:thumbsup2

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome:cutie:

Your stuff is beautiful!

If possible, may I please request the Classic Mickey Mouse Club with the following names:
Damien
Brianna
Mom
Dad

Now, I only have to decide on two more shirts to have a complete set of 10...we are only going to be gone for 8 days....but you know you need to have shirts for travel days as well!

Thanks a million.

Nini Morris

Kellybell,

THANK YOU:worship: yet once again!!!

Just one minor thing, I go by Sunny Ray. Can you fix that on the Epcot DISign? If it won't all fit, you can just put SR ;)

Thanks! for sharing in the magic!:wizard:

[/QUOTE]

HI there again:upsidedow,

Sorry to bug you again after you have already done so much for me, but here I go anyway.:rolleyes1

In my original request, I had asked if you ever did specific designs, I was hoping to have a design that read:

"BABY ON BOARD" and have a picture of the Magic and baby Mickey and Baby Minnie.

I tried to do this on my own, but I am obviously not skilled in this area, any chance you would be able to think about doing this before we leave??:worship:

I know this is asking for an awful lot, so no worries if you can't!!

Also do you know if any of the DISigners have expecting/maternity designs??

Thanks so much and :flower3:HAPPY EASTER!!!!:flower3:

Eat lots of chocolate and have lots of fun!!!!:banana::woohoo::cool1::goodvibes

Hi Kellybell!

I love your designs - so unique! May I please request the Incredible's logo from your photobucket albums (under Requests)? I would love one to say "Incredible Wife" and another to say "Incredible Husband".

Thank you so much in advance!!:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter