Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly,
I am so excited, after 20 minutes of trying to figure out where to find the (_mirror on/off)_ button to flip to make a transfer to iron on...well I finally did it and I can't wait to iron them on and take a pic and post it for ya! The pic I decided on for shirts is the one that said our family name and the lifesavers(the one in my sig), just trying to decide whether to iron on the back or the front! Any suggestions? TTFN

Kellybell, I have been to your site and all the names are fabulous. I have found all my grandchildren's names except my grandson Walker. Could you please, please do his name "Walker" in Star Wars, Incredibles, and Toy Story? I would really appreciate it. I don't want him left out. :cheer2: Thanks so much!!!

My husband has just called to ask if I could do the unbelievable! He was sooo impressed w/our family magnet you did for us and for my daughter's cruise that he wants to know if I can get one done before this weekend for his boss. They are leaving this weekend on their first Disney Cruise. If possible all I need is one like Post #2999 w/the following:

"Vernal Family"
Instead of the word "cruise" could I get "2009" w/picture of Wonder in the #'s?
Life vests w/names: "Tim", "Kim", "T.R.", "Collin", "Georgia"

Thank you for any consideration you give to this request!

My husband has just called to ask if I could do the unbelievable! He was sooo impressed w/our family magnet you did for us and for my daughter's cruise that he wants to know if I can get one done before this weekend for his boss. They are leaving this weekend on their first Disney Cruise. If possible all I need is one like Post #2999 w/the following:
"Vernal Family"
Instead of the word "cruise" could I get "2009" w/picture of Wonder in the #'s?
Life vests w/names: "Tim", "Kim", "T.R.", "Collin", "Georgia"
Thank you for any consideration you give to this request!

I hope they have a great time!:cutie:

It's not blank but I played around with this disign for the stroller tag, I will work on more tommorow:cutie:

xmas1.jpg

LOVE it! Could I please get this with Herold Family Stroller

And both of these with the name Violet

Thank you so much, absolutely love your work!

Hi, Your work is great! I was wondering if you would be able to do these for me. I am making aprons for the kids for Easter and thought these would be great. It is so kind of you to do these for us. I promise to "pay it forward" somehow...I've put the names next to the styles - Oops - forgot to add that the Aprons are white - perfect canvas for your work!
Sarah
Grace
Brett
Max
Danica
And *only* if you have time - for the adults...
Pam
Rhonda
Dan
Randy
Tinkerbean,
I need you to repost this request on my Kellybell Names thread that is where I fill the requests for name disigns:cutie:Could you pretty please click the edit button on your post and edit out the pics of the name disigns, it is important for me to keep the two threads seperate and I don't want people to get confused and start posting on this thread for the name disigns.
I will fill it as soon as I can probably this evening, but I really need you to fix this post as to not confuse anyone. Sorry for the inconvienece;)
LOVE it! Could I please get this with Herold Family Stroller
And both of these with the name Violet
Thank you so much, absolutely love your work!

I will fill the stroller tag request on this thread, but for the others could you please repost on my Kellybell Names thread. I try to keep the name disigns seperate, because there is more of a demand for them.:cutie:

Tinkerbean,
I need you to repost this request on my Kellybell Names thread that is where I fill the requests for name disigns:cutie:Could you pretty please click the edit button on your post and edit out the pics of the name disigns, it is important for me to keep the two threads seperate and I don't want people to get confused and start posting on this thread for the name disigns.
I will fill it as soon as I can probably this evening, but I really need you to fix this post as to not confuse anyone. Sorry for the inconvienece;

I am trying to post this on the other thread, but I am having trouble copying the images...Sorry about posting on the wrong thread -
:flower3:

ETA - I did it!! Sorry for the confusiong Kellybell and thanks for your help...

Kelly, you ROCK! Thank you! If possible could you put a border around (for straight cutting purposes, ha!) it? Doesn't matter about the color, going on the white door!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Hi Kelly :),

If possible would you be able to design me a poster to put up in our resort window to celebrate our Disney wedding in May. My only request is can it be in pink

Could you also create one for my mom to put up in her resort window to, if possible could she have something with Baloo bear though as she loves him. (not a very wedding character i know but she ll be thrilled with it:thumbsup2)

Thankyou :goodvibes

When you get time could I get the design with the bubble letters with the characters to say ODAM, it is under the family designs. It also has Vacation 2009 under the family name and Walt Disney World under that.
Thanks for all your help!!:goodvibes
Sure;)

Kellybell I love your designs...could you please make me a design (any one of yours is fine) that says
Our 1st cruise
The Gulacsi Family
Wonder
April 23-26, 2009
That would be great!!! I want to do Tshirts with them as soon as I can. Thank you for your help you are great!!! :)
Thank you:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter