Jungle Book/Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout thread for Dates After Sept 5th

What I find odd is that for many days within the 180 day booking window, especially Oct-Dec dates, Tusker House is fully booked. How are they going to offer dining packages if there are no available tables? I can't imagine they held back a material amount of tables "just in case" the show was finished. It seems there can't be that many dining packages available for those going in 2016, unless they allow conversions, which there isn't a precedent for that I'm aware of. popcorn::
I don't think Tiffins has been fully booked, & Flame Tree was originally to be a ROL dining package, so that should have openings when it goes live since it's a QS

I don't think Tiffins has been fully booked, & Flame Tree was originally to be a ROL dining package, so that should have openings when it goes live since it's a QS

Flame Tree was rumoured to be a ROL Dining Package using a QS credit but I don't believe that was ever confirmed.

Flame Tree was rumoured to be a ROL Dining Package using a QS credit but I don't believe that was ever confirmed.
It says in the description on the Flame Tree section of the ROL dining package page that you can't use a credit, I just meant because it's a QS it wouldn't be fully booked yet. I love Flame Tree so I hope it happens

It says on the description you can't use a credit, I just meant because it's a QS it wouldn't be fully booked yet. I love Flame Tree so I hope it happens

It definitely won't be fully booked since there is no way to book it. We don't even know if they are equipped to handle "TS" bookings, but I guess if people are desperate enough, they'll use a TS credit for a QS meal for the ROL benefit. Maybe people will cancel their Tusker House reservations to use their TS credit at Flame Tree and that will open up some ROL packages back at TH. Interested to see how this plays out.

It definitely won't be fully booked since there is no way to book it. We don't even know if they are equipped to handle "TS" bookings, but I guess if people are desperate enough, they'll use a TS credit for a QS meal for the ROL benefit. Maybe people will cancel their Tusker House reservations to use their TS credit at Flame Tree and that will open up some ROL packages back at TH. Interested to see how this plays out.
The prices quoted for the FT package are still QS prices, so I wonder if it will stay QS? EDITED:Never mind the above link from teeveejunkee answers that question.:)

Do you think you will be able to use a table service credit from the DDP for Flame Tree? This would work great for my family actually!

Do you think you will be able to use a table service credit from the DDP for Flame Tree? This would work great for my family actually!

Based on how it's CURRENTLY written, it appears that you will HAVE to use a TS credit for Flame Tree since it says that the QS dining plan won't work. I truly believe based on how the site looks that this is not going to be the final version of what is actually going to be offered. For example, Tiffins is not listed in the verbiage, but yet it is showing at the bottom of the page. Also, there is no drop down to even select the restaurant choice yet.

WDWMagic is reporting that the dining package won't be available until May 2017.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...ight-dining-packages-to-begin-in-may-2017.htm

Now, the question is, are they basing that on the fact that the ROL dining page says May or do they have this on authority? The MDE page doesn't actually say May 2017, just May. I guess time will tell.

My thoughts exactly. It appears they just pulled the same info we've been looking at on the site and made it fact. As I mentioned previously, Tiffins isn't even mentioned in the verbiage; it's only showing at the bottom.

Based on how it's CURRENTLY written, it appears that you will HAVE to use a TS credit for Flame Tree since it says that the QS dining plan won't work. I truly believe based on how the site looks that this is not going to be the final version of what is actually going to be offered. For example, Tiffins is not listed in the verbiage, but yet it is showing at the bottom of the page. Also, there is no drop down to even select the restaurant choice yet.

Interesting and I hope that's the case. When I first read it I assumed no DDP credits could be used at Flame Tree based on the verbiage. We shall wait and see!

I am almost relieved that the opening will not be during out trip. Way back when, I scheduled two AK Days/Nights so if we were unable to see RoL the 1st night, we would have the 2nd night as back up. Of course, RoL never opened and different ADRs and FPs were made and now I only have the one AK night. I would really have to stress and juggle alot of stuff if, in fact, Disney launches RoL within the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter