July 30, 2009 Wonder

Basically its like secret santa each day. You will sneak around to the staterooms and put your gifts in their FE and get away without getting caught. You will also have a fe outside your stateroom where cruisers involved int he FE will put stuff in yours as well.

We have 8 staterooms in it so far, if you want to join PM me and I will add you.
Send me your email adress and Stateroom #

Ok, I'm PM'ing you ;)

sewing my FE on Friday, made it an appointment to get it done:cool1:

went to the disney outlet today in gulfport, nothing came home with me, but it was exciting, watching the dcl dvd now, like i don't know what to expect:love:

Ok...I have one more question about the FE gift exchange. Are we supposed to put our names on the gifts? I've seen on these boards that some do and some don't. I made up "DISer" stickers, but wasn't sure now if I should put them on there...

Ok...I have one more question about the FE gift exchange. Are we supposed to put our names on the gifts? I've seen on these boards that some do and some don't. I made up "DISer" stickers, but wasn't sure now if I should put them on there...

it is what you want to do - Doesn't matter :)
4 days!!

We are flying out on Wednesday night and I am still not packed. :scared1:

I am right with you!
I don't want to say I have Brandon's stuff packed because on the June 13th-I managed to leave all his nice shirts for dinner at him in the closet in the plastic-I spent the whole sail away in the room swearing at myself.

thanks for all the FE gifts- I tried to make it to the promenade lounge, but had some luggage issues to straighten out. Hope everyone had a great time
Beth

HI all.. yes it was a blast!

Thanks for all the gifts and hope all likes theirs! :)

I agree... 4 night next time... although that kids sail free is looking so good next May!!

Yes, Thanks everyone! We unpacked our last bag today! DD9 had not unpacked one of her suitcases:laughing: I guess she is keeping it packed for 4 weeks from today!

Disneytravels, maybe we should all do the kids free....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter