Jon and Kate Plus 8 official Thread, Part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly or her dh just asked, would you like to adopt? I couldn't catch the answer as mommy karma would have it, the phone rang and the kids were mommy, mommying me. So, what did they reply with?

Those big crayons/pencils they are blocking the kids!

I watched the Regis & Kelly episode. I'm wondering WHY doesn't Jon & Kate make them sit & behave on their many televised interviews?

She said she didn't want to "birth" any more babies, but would like to adopt. She didn't say they were planning to adopt. It seems there were too many distractions (toys) and they couldn't hardly carry on a conversation. IMO, knowing they will be making TV appearances and interviews, they should be teaching them to sit & be quiet while the grown ups are talking.

I think they replied that they would like to in the future. I wasn't too impressed with the interview. I would have liked to have them talk to the little ones more. Was it the same twin who was standing in front with the big crayon that had to answer about being president?

Oh that is terrible about Penn Mommy's son. My heart goes out to her.

Perhaps some day when the children they have are older but I hope for right now they stay content with the ones they have.

Such cuties they are! My kids and I are constantly qouting Aaden. :)

I gotta say it, even though it is far from me to say anything negative about J&K+8.

This reminds me of when Cousin Oliver came to live with the Brady Bunch when the rest of the kids grew older. Or when Olivia showed up on The Cosby Show.

As for the People article. Wow, just wow. IMHO I think Kate likes "babies" more than children. So, to her, adopting would bring another baby into their lives. It would also keep the show going after the kids are all in school. Just my thoughts.

I did get the impression that Kate was serious about wanting to adopt a baby. When the question was asked on Regis & Kelly, Jon told her to answer it. I feel like it's more than just thinking about it, like they're actually in the process of doing it.

I watched the Regis & Kelly episode. I'm wondering WHY doesn't Jon & Kate make them sit & behave on their many televised interviews?

The same reason that people would let kids jump all over our waiting room furniture at the hospital I used to work at, or run around in the grocery store screaming. Because everyone these days seems to think their children are so darling and don't they just look adorable jumping on the couch!!

Kids that don't know how to behave in public and parents that don't make them behave are one of my biggest pet peeves.

She said she didn't want to "birth" any more babies, but would like to adopt. She didn't say they were planning to adopt. It seems there were too many distractions (toys) and they couldn't hardly carry on a conversation. IMO, knowing they will be making TV appearances and interviews, they should be teaching them to sit & be quiet while the grown ups are talking.

Well, they did set up a play area for the kids. Why would they not play? She also told Mady to sit down because she was in front of everyone.

Ok watching the interview now, and I'm thinking they could have sat the kids down and not had all those stupid toys out there. You have all those toys there and kids are going to play....how dumb.

Well, they did set up a play area for the kids. Why would they not play? She also told Mady to sit down because she was in front of everyone.

I think putting those toys out would have been OK if it was not blocking & distracting the entire interview. IMO, there should be times to play and times to be still & quiet. What are they gonna do when they start school? Run around & play while everyone else has to sit & listen to the teacher?

I think putting those toys out would have been OK if it was not blocking & distracting the entire interview. IMO, there should be times to play and times to be still & quiet. What are they gonna do when they start school? Run around & play while everyone else has to sit & listen to the teacher?

If they were going to put out all those toys, which is unnecessary for 4 year olds in my opinion, they should have sat on bigger chairs for sure!! You couldn't see or hear them, it was a really dumb interviews.

Kate looked cute though....I wish I had make up people to do my hair and make up!! I remember how good I looked on my wedding day when someone else did my make up and how cool it would be to have someone do that for me all the time!!

I agree. I am all for kids behaving in public, but since "Live with R & K" set up that toy area for the kids, I am sure they wanted them to play. That would be torture for the kids to make them sit "nice" while those toys are staring them in the face ;)

If they were going to put out all those toys, which is unnecessary for 4 year olds in my opinion, they should have sat on bigger chairs for sure!! You couldn't see or hear them, it was a really dumb interviews.

Kate looked cute though....I wish I had make up people to do my hair and make up!! I remember how good I looked on my wedding day when someone else did my make up and how cool it would be to have someone do that for me all the time!!

I agree with you also, that they should have arranged the seating different.
I thought Kate looked nice, but I can't say I love the spike thing she does with her hair in the back......

I agree.
The kids should be taught that you don't have to be entertained 24/7.
Sometimes you just have to sit & be quiet.

I feel so bad for PennMommy and her family. She has been crusified for relating her experiences and now she loses a child. How horrible. :(

Are people blaming Jon & Kate for the kids playing with the toys during the interview? I'm sure it wasn't THEIR idea to have that set up. I have seen them on a couple of live interview shows recently (Today, Fox morning show) where the kids DID sit nice and quietly. I'm thinking it was the show's idea to put those toys out there. And, I do agree - it was a bad idea. Just too chaotic!

I thought Kate looked great but do agree with a PP - she needs to cut that big spiky "poof" off the back! Jon's hair is coming in nicely though!;)

And, I just have to mention: I know Kate gets alot of criticism about always "smacking" Jon; did anyone notice Kelly hitting her husband when he made the sarcastic comment about her weight gain during pregnancy? I still think it's just a playful thing some couples do!

Are people blaming Jon & Kate for the kids playing with the toys during the interview? I'm sure it wasn't THEIR idea to have that set up. I have seen them on a couple of live interview shows recently (Today, Fox morning show) where the kids DID sit nice and quietly. I'm thinking it was the show's idea to put those toys out there. And, I do agree - it was a bad idea. Just too chaotic!

I thought Kate looked great but do agree with a PP - she needs to cut that big spiky "poof" off the back! Jon's hair is coming in nicely though!;)

And, I just have to mention: I know Kate gets alot of criticism about always "smacking" Jon; did anyone notice Kelly hitting her husband when he made the sarcastic comment about her weight gain during pregnancy? I still think it's just a playful thing some couples do!

I completely forgot that they were going to be on Regis and Kelly. So I really can't comment about it, but I think I would be agreeing with you.

As for the smacking...ITA. Also Jon does it to Kate too, but it is usually her rear.

Sorry to hear about PennMommy's son. I'm not really familar with her. Is she the one that talked about the check from the church and the phone all about he yogurt?

This reminds me of when Cousin Oliver came to live with the Brady Bunch when the rest of the kids grew older. Or when Olivia showed up on The Cosby Show.

Jon & Kate have jumped the shark!:rotfl: :happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter