Jon and Kate Plus 8 official Thread, Part 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
Starting a new thread. The first one reached 250 pages.

Subscribing. I finally got to watch the newest episode where they answered emails and laughed b/c they talked about almost all of the issues that have been discussed. :rotfl: I wonder if they read here....

Did you guys hear that Penn Mommy's son died? GWOP posted it. I'm shocked and so, so saddened by this news. Her entire family is in my prayers. :sad1:

Let the games begin!!! Are both sides present?;)

Did you guys hear that Penn Mommy's son died? GWOP posted it. I'm shocked and so, so saddened by this news. Her entire family is in my prayers. :sad1:

That's soooo sad! What exactly was this blogger's relationship or "role" in this J&K drama?

Subscribing. I finally got to watch the newest episode where they answered emails and laughed b/c they talked about almost all of the issues that have been discussed. :rotfl: I wonder if they read here....

I thought the same thing when I watched it. :laughing: Maybe that is where the old thread went, off the the producers?:rotfl2:

Just wanted to jump in here. :) I could never keep up with the other thread, maybe I will have more luck with this one :thumbsup2

I wanted to remind everyone that Kate will be on TLC's
"Say Yes To The Dress" on October 10th at 10:00pm.

going back to the subject discussed on the old thread-the people magazine article.

the idea of them adopting a child just seems so irresponsible to me. j&k talk of how thrilled they are to have been able to arrange one day per year that they can allocate to each of their existing children as their own special day that affords them much desired and needed one on one time. they talk of how they hope and aspire to expand that practice to being able to do it twice per year. common sense seems to dictate that if you are only being able to aspire to have 2 days in a year to spend extended one on one time with each of your existing children you don't bring another child into the mix :sad2:

it saddens me that i hear kate on the faq show respond to a question with the aknowledgement that with large number multiples there's always going to be on-going issues (behavioural) with each one trying to garner the individual attention they want, yet they are now considering bringing another 'player' into this issue:scared1: :scared1: :guilty:

i wonder if j&k actualy watch their own show and have considered how many times viewers have seen one or the other have to repeatedly discuss/deal with the twins frustrations/reluctance/resentment to participate in what they perceive as activities and outings that are 'baby' oriented (target audience much younger than themselves). have they considered that an additional child if afforded the same opportunities to do the activities they say they want for all of their kids to experience could entail having 8 older siblings who react similarly?

That's soooo sad! What exactly was this blogger's relationship or "role" in this J&K drama?

She has known Jon and Kate for many, many years. They belonged to the same church. She was one of the original volunteers when the babies were born. She had inside dish on the drama behind the scenes before the show began. She actually was quite fair for being a "disgruntled" ex-friend.

My heart goes out to her for her loss. I can't even imagine.

Yes, it it very sad about Penn Mommy's son. I also read the letter from her other son on both GWOP and Jodi's sisters blog.

I'm going to try to keep up with this new thread. We'll see if I can.

I feel so bad for PennMommy. I can't even imagine the grief she is going through right now.

As for the People article. Wow, just wow. IMHO I think Kate likes "babies" more than children. So, to her, adopting would bring another baby into their lives. It would also keep the show going after the kids are all in school. Just my thoughts.

Still haven't watched the FAQ. When I saw the description I thought it was a rerun. Oh well.

Where is this People magazine article that suggest they are adopting a baby? That's really sad about Penn Mommy's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!