Jo & Den - PJ - 15/09/08 *UPDATE 5th May : Phone call with Rosie *

Evening everyone :grouphug:

You'll be pleased to know that my melt down has now changed into a calm & happy mood - because we've been able to change things over :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I've spent the past 2 days on the phone & email trying to make sure Disney, Randy and Stvs are all available if we changed the date & locations and they are! :banana: :cloud9: I now feel 100% happy with our choices :cheer2:

It was the heat factor that got me stressed - it affects me more than DF and I started panicing that I would melt on the day and felt like the pavillion would be a safer option. I have loved the pavillion since we first got engaged but didnt think we could afford the extra $1000 but DF said that if it means I am happier & comfier and its somewhere I've dreamt of being married then we should change :love: :hug:

So, the new details are ...

5pm September 15th 2008 at the Wedding Pavillion :wizard:

Yay for calm! I'm glad you settled on something you are happy with! Must be meant to be if everything worked out!

Yay for calm! I'm glad you settled on something you are happy with! Must be meant to be if everything worked out!

Thankyou :hug:

We've both just been speaking about it again and we both feel alot happier with the choice we've made and we're getting giddy again now rather than feeling like something wasnt quite right.

I think I'm going to nosey on ebay and see what sort of unity candle sets are out there as we both wanted to have that as a part of the ceremony and now we can :banana:

I am glad everything worked out for you! I know all about meltdowns. I have already changed from the Yacht Club Gazebo to Sea Breeze Point to the Wedding Pavilion because I started stressing about the weather. The other day I thought I should change the reception to the Living Seas but I decided to stay where I am.

Thankyou :grouphug:

shezfrombermuda : It's nice to know that Im not the only one who thinks this way :laughing: The whitehall room looks lovely and Im sure it will look even more beautiful when its decorated with your theme colours :)

we have the wp and whitehall room and loved it when we saw it, the patio for the pre reception is lovely and has a view of the castle and monorail that goes by

Hey everyone! Been a while since I last posted, been busy with the planning :surfweb:

Disney Wedding : We've completed our new contract and are now locked in for 5pm at the wedding pavillion - YAY :banana: :worship: :cloud9: We had a bit of a panic when we found out the GF was doing refurb and commanders terrace cant be used, but our planner suggested hiring the yacht for our cake reception & thats what we're hoping to do & have Stitch attend! :woohoo: This then led us to yet another panic because we wanted to end the night on a wishes cruise on the yacht but didnt want to go on it twice - so we've ended up having an illuminations dessert party for just the two of us!! We are sooooo excited about all this, everything has turned out even better than we could ever have imagined!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: We also received the vouchers for our annual passes :wizard:

UK Wedding : We now have the venue, registrar & photographer booked :thumbsup2 The next major thing on the list is dress shopping - which I feel i've been putting off :confused3 I feel excited about it but scared at the same time.

I think we've decided on our themes, in the UK we are going to have a Garden type theme with potted plants, flowers, butterflies etc.. and in disney we are going to go for a beach/under the sea theme :love:

Disney Honeymoon : We've changed the whole plan around and are now booked at Royal Pacific Resort for 5 nights, Wilderness Lodge for 3 nights and Beach Club for 6 nights :cool1: And most of our dining reservations are now sorted too :
Cinderella's Royal Table - Dinner
Ohana Character Breakfast
Garden View Tea Lounge
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Sci-Fi Dine In - Lunch
Raglan Road - Dinner
Rainforest Cafe - Dinner
Coral Reef - Lunch
Rose & crown - Dinner
Cape May Character Breakfast
We also want to eat at ESPN & Beaches and Cream but they cant be booked. Also some of the ones at Universals Citywalk.

Just thought I'd start posting some pictures, these are ideas we are playing with for our cakes. We are only having two tiers so we'll be adapting them a bit ;) :cutie:

Beach Theme :
BeachCakeIdea1.jpg

BeachCakeIdea2.jpg

BeachCakeIdea3.jpg

BeachCakeIdea4.jpg

BeachCakeIdea5.jpg

BeachCakeIdea6.jpg

BeachCakeIdea7.jpg

Garden Theme, we are going to be using powder pink and lilac as our colours. Basically lots of cute flowers, petals, plants, butterflies, ribbon, all that kind of girly stuff :laughing:

GardenThemeCake1.jpg

GardenThemeCake2.jpg

GardenThemeCake3.jpg

GardenThemeCake4.jpg

GardenThemeCake5.jpg

GardenThemeCake6.jpg

GardenThemeCake7.jpg

We know its not Garden themed but I fell in love with this when I first saw it, so this is going to be our cake topper in the UK.

DisneyCakeTopper.jpg

These are ideas for the topper on the beach cake

BeachTopper1.jpg

BeachTopper2.jpg

BeachTopper3.jpg

BeachTopper4.jpg

BeachTopper5.jpg

Hey hey girlie!

You must be so excited now that everything is coming together and you are happier with your choices! You just need to move yourself and GET DRESS SHOPPING!!!! You have some great looking ADR's on there *Drools* and a dessert party just for 2 sounds SOOOO lovely

Oh i've gone all tearful now... AGAIN!! D'oh!!!

Hey hey girlie!

You must be so excited now that everything is coming together and you are happier with your choices! You just need to move yourself and GET DRESS SHOPPING!!!! You have some great looking ADR's on there *Drools* and a dessert party just for 2 sounds SOOOO lovely

Oh i've gone all tearful now... AGAIN!! D'oh!!!

Hiya :hug: We're both starting to get more excited now the hard choices are done, we've got all the cute and fun bits now :goodvibes You'll be pleased to know that my mum has just been round and we have arranged to go dress shopping this Saturday :scared1: :scared1: Hope they have a stash of vodka in the changing rooms!! :scared: I can't wait to go to the Garden view tea room, I've had my eye on ones of those swan shaped cakes for nearly 3 years!! Mine mine mine, come to momma!! :cutie:

We know its not Garden themed but I fell in love with this when I first saw it, so this is going to be our cake topper in the UK.

DisneyCakeTopper.jpg

That is the one we used for our DFTW !

BeachTopper4.jpg

Where did you find this ??? I LOVE it. I may have to buy it and stash it for our VR in a couple of years !

DisneyCakeTopper.jpg

That is the one we used for our DFTW !

BeachTopper4.jpg

Where did you find this ??? I LOVE it. I may have to buy it and stash it for our VR in a couple of years !

They are so cute arent they!! :lovestruc

The palm tree one I found in an online store, I've got that many fave sites saved that I cant find it at the moment but will look for you. There is one on ebay though and the item number for it is 290129729326 :)

I am absolutely in love with the very first cake. It is just wonderful! I especially love the Ariel tree cake topper too. It would just be so great all together :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter