JaxTeach's PJ-- SBP/CG/UK Upper December 14, 2007 *After Wedding Update 12/15*

It's getting so close Jaclyn!! How fun!!! I hope you have a great wedding!

btw... Rob and I will be in Orlando/Disney finalizing our wedding plans the weekend of your wedding. Maybe we'll run into each other!
Thank you so much! We had a rough couple of days but everything is coming together now and we're getting super excited!

I just found your pj and it sounds like you've got everything under control. I'm so excited for you.
Thanks! :)

Jaclyn -- I've just read your entire PJ. Wow! Everything looks amazing and I am so impressed with your talent in designing everything and bringing it all together. Just gorgeous! Congratulations and best wishes for everything to go perfectly next weekend!
Thank you so much! I hope things go well. I wish it was going to be a bit cooler, but at least it won't be blazing hot next weekend!

i'm so glad you posted these! i really like the snow flake...
Aren't they fabulous?? I'm so excited to see how my bouquet turns out. I will be sure to post pics!

Jaclyn, wow it's almost here!! just wanted to wish you and Dan the best of everything and a WONDERFUL wedding day!! I can't wait to see the pictures and read all about it! :goodvibes

Michelle :cloud9:

Thanks Michelle! I know you are enjoying your Disneymoon right now, but I'm so glad you stopped by before you left! :) Hopefully we will see you and DH around the Boardwalk!

Alright ladies... we are definitely heading to the final countdown (now I have that 80s metal song... in my head). Of course last night I had a bit of a Bridezilla moment which entailed a bit of yelling... and now I'm sick! Karma. Argh. I've been taking medicine and supplements all day to try to kick this. If I'm not well Monday morning, I will be on the phone to my doctor first thing trying to get some antibiotics. I have a horrible immune system when I'm stressed (which is odd since I'm a teacher!)-- I get sick whenever we have something big to do.

DF and I finished most of our stuff today. We have to pack it all up and then pack for Disney/Paris and we are done.

Here are some photos of what we finally completed:

Card Box
This thing was not to bad to put together until it came to the top! I tried to do it, but DF had to end up cutting it for me and I upholstered it. I'm not thrilled with it, but it looks alright.
PhotoFrameTop.jpg

PhotoFrame.jpg

M&M Favors
MMFavors.jpg

CD Favors
LightscribeCD.jpg

CDFavorsCover.jpg

CDFavors.jpg

Bubble Wands
BubbleWands2.jpg

Water Bottles
WaterBottles.jpg

Welcome Boxes Almost Done... (They're done now!)
WelcomeBoxes.jpg

My Buster cat is wanting to go to France with us!
BusterSuitcase1.jpg

BusterSuitcase2.jpg

My New Veil
NewVeil.jpg

Hair
My last hair trial was a disaster due to my insanely thick hair. I've decided I want the retro "bump" thing, but to wear it down instead of up. My hair is too heavy and makes the "bump" fall. I'm not a Lindsay Lohan fan (DF is), but I love her hair & make-up from a recent photo shoot.

HairTrial4.jpg

This is after I took the back of my hair down and left the "bump" up.
HairTrial5.jpg

HairTrial6.jpg

My Lindsay Lohan inspirational photos:
LiloHair2.jpg

LiLoHair4.jpg

That's all for now... my parents arrive tomorrow. My bridal shower is on Monday. Two days of work this week and I'm on my way........!!!!:banana:

i LOVE the bump and the make up inspiration! why can't they REALLY tease your hair under the bump to make it stick up? or, you could stick tissue paper under there, i've done that before...i think that if you tease the heck out of it and spray it to death with hairspray, it'll stay...

edit---also, i think that the weight of your veil will de-bump it...maybe if you hid the comb under the section where your hair is tied up, it will keep its shape...

Hiya Jacyln! I've just read right though your journal and everything looks just perfect! Call me a bit sad (ok, alot sad) but I sit here reading through everyones PJ with a notebook next to the computer looking at things that give me inspiration and that I can... urm... borrow the ideas!

I love the 2 tier wedding cake you posted right at the start... the one with the gold mickey heads! Something very plain like that is exactly what I'm looking for as the cake topper i've seen is similar to the crystal bouquet I have.

I love your dress... it looks absolutely stunning, but I seriously seriously love your veil!!! First off I wasn't wearing a veil, then I thought perhaps I'll just have a small one at the back of my head... now i've seen yours and I want a long and sparkly one!!!! Man... I'm sure I was this indecisive about anything when I got married for the first time!!! You think i'd be a natural at the wedding business seeing as how I've done it once before!! I think the difference is... although I'm good friends with my ex husband and some small part of me will always love him... he gave me our 12 year old son which is the greatest thing in my life.... This time though just FEELS different! I am marrying my very best friend and my soulmate and I guess I'm alot wiser than I was 15 years ago... and I've gone off on a rambling tangent!!!!

... I LOVE your CD's as wedding favours!! I seriously think thats something i'm going to do for our at home reception. Wedding favours in the UK are just stupidly expensive but these would be easy for us to make... an DF is brilliant at designing CD covers... We have hundreds of bootleg U2 shows at home which he spends far too long designing covers!! I love your choice of music.... I'm considering having our first dance to 'When the stars go blue' but I don't want visions of the beautiful Andrea Corr skimming through DF's head when hes dancing with me!!!! :lmao:

Enjoy your last few days before THE big day and may your day be filled with love, laughter and lots of special moments!

Christina

xxx

Everything looks absolutely amazing....you should be very proud of all the great work you've done! I hope you have an absolutely magical wedding and celebration from start to finsh! I will definitely be looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some pics (especially of UK upper:rolleyes1 )

Hope you feel better and finally....have a blast!

danielle

Congratulations! I hope your wedding day is wonderful & everything you hoped it would be. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Oh! Today's the day! Hope you are living your fairytale right now. :wizard: :bride: :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear about everything, ooh and see pictures.

Today is the day that all of your planning will come together. I hope it is as beautiful as you hoped for and I hope that all of your dreams and wishes for this day come to you in abundance! :hug:

:hug: I'm a day late! I feel like a heel. I hope your wedding (and birthday) were wonderful. I honestly thought about you yesterday and said to myself...Go post for Jaclyn....:sad2:

So here it is!

Happy Wedding Day!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter