JaxTeach's PJ-- SBP/CG/UK Upper December 14, 2007 *After Wedding Update 12/15*

I am also a day late, congrates all your planning was great, so i know your wedding day must have been a breath taking event. Can't wait to see how everything turned out. hope your enjoying every moment.

Hi ladies! Thank you all so much for your well wishes for us. We had the most fantastic day I can imagine. There was not a single thing that went wrong (okay 1 which I'll address in my TR). I just jumped on the computer to look through some of our pics because the day went by soooooooooooo fast! We are officially married and we had a great day! I will post a detailed TR when we return from Paris in early January. Here are a few sneak peek photos:
Welcome Dinner @ 'Ohana
DSC00110.jpg

Groom's Cake @ 'Ohana (I LOVE this!)
DSC00109.jpg

Picture from after the ceremony:
DSC00248.jpg

A couple from our reception:
DSC00311.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

That's all for now... we had a truly fabulous day! I seriously cannot believe how quickly it all flew by... it's too bad you can't celebrate like this every anniversary! Tomorrow morning we have our MK/Epcot bridal portraits, then honeymoon pictures... theme parks Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and we leave for Paris Wednesday... please pray the snow let's us leave Detroit!

Congratulations - great pictures - it looks like you had such a wonderful day! I can't wait to hear alllllll about it! :) :) :)

Congratulations Jaclyn! You looked so beautiful!!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your honeymoon and I hope the weather cooperates! Have a great time in Paris! :goodvibes

You made a beautiful bride! Glad things went smoothly! Can't wait to hear about the details! Have a blast in Paris!

danielle

Congratulations!!! :yay:

And thanks for posting pictures - I think that has to be a record turnaround! :cutie:

Congrats! You and everything else looked absolutely beautifu!! :goodvibes

I hear you on the snow. We had some friends fly back into town (Detroit) last night and they didn't have any delays. As long as we don't get more snow, you should be able to get out of here and on to Paris just fine. :woohoo:

Can't wait to read all about everything when you get back!:cool1:

Jaclyn!

You look mahhhhhvelous! Really, what a beautiful bride you are! Have a wonderful time in Paris!

Eek! I missed the Congratulations!!

I hope you had a great day Jaclyn! You looked beautiful - and so happy!!

Have a GREAT GREAT time in Paris... you will absolutely LOVE it. It's so awesome at this time of year :) I love the Christmas Parade, and Father Christmas and all the rest! As well, as Paris itself... I'm excited for you!!

I think I might actually just miss you! We arrive in Paris on January 6th... I hope we will see you! If not, have a great honeymoon!!

Aww Jaclyn.... You looked absolutely gorgeous! Sorry i'm a few days late... I've been snowed under with work and the run-up to Christmas.

I hope that your day was everything you thought it would be and so very much more

Christina

xxx

Congratulations to you both! Your pictures are lovely, and your dress is lovely! Hope you have a truly wonderful time in Paris, and that the snow didn't bring any delays for you. Can't wait to hear more !!! Happy Christmas and all the best for 2008!

Thank you all so much for your kind words!

We are currently in Paris and I'm having trouble sleeping! It's just about midnight here. We are going to DLP for the first time tomorrow and we are SO excited! We had our first experience with the RER trains today going to Versailles so I'm hoping we will get to DLP without any problems. It is so cold to us here! I'm going to have to wear tights under my jeans as I assume we will be outside most of the day at DLP.

I can't wait to begin my TR! We have over 600 photos just from 4 days in Paris. That'll be fun to weed through when we return! Only 3 more days in Paris *sigh*.

An early Merry Christmas to you all! :santa:

Wow,

Can't believe you are almost done with the Paris part of your honeymoon. Looking forward to hearing and seeing all the pics when you return. Wishing you a very merry 'first' Christmas!!

I can't wait to begin my TR! We have over 600 photos just from 4 days in Paris. That'll be fun to weed through when we return! Only 3 more days in Paris *sigh*.

An early Merry Christmas to you all! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter