• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

My husband and I will be there, taking our first Disney cruise, celebrating my birthday (50). We live in So Cal.
Has anyone used Disney Ground transportation from Orlando airport?

Hey - I have never taken ground transportation based on the cost. You can rent a vehicle one way and the rental agency will bring you to the port. You may want to consider meeting up with the other family going to the port and splitting the cost for a van or a limo to bring you all.

Okay...I would love to do the FE. (I'll check with my BFF too, but I'll put my info for now.)

triniprincess76
Stateroom: 2034 - Mid
Name: Vanessa
DD: Sydney age 3 (4 the week after we return)

Hi there! Actually just signed up to find out about the fish extender program and if it was a go for this cruise or not.... Count me in!

Should have mentioned that this will be my 11 yr daughter's third cruise, my second, and then my mom's 8th (she's addicted!) and my dad's third. Also we don't have our room numbers yet... I don't know when we will get them, I hope before the cut off! We are coming in from Kissimmee... I know, I know, long drive... very hard commute... LOL!

Should have mentioned that this will be my 11 yr daughter's third cruise, my second, and then my mom's 8th (she's addicted!) and my dad's third. Also we don't have our room numbers yet... I don't know when we will get them, I hope before the cut off! We are coming in from Kissimmee... I know, I know, long drive... very hard commute... LOL!

What is everyones first names? Thanks!

I understand. I'm making that long drive from Orlando! :lmao:

I'm Kelli (lol, my second cruise)
Sarah, age 11 (third cruise)
in another room:
Jean, my mom (8th cruise!)
Doug, my dad (4 cruise):banana:

Update: Our room is 5658 (Deck 5, Starboard Aft)

When/how did you get your assignment? We are vgt and I just checked the summary page and it still just says vgt.

Also, add us the the FE:)

Marlis (39 on the 31st)
Lee dh (38 )
Carter ds (8 on feb 1)

Thanks

When/how did you get your assignment? We are vgt and I just checked the summary page and it still just says vgt.

Also, add us the the FE:)

Marlis (39 on the 31st)
Lee dh (38 )
Carter ds (8 on feb 1)

Thanks

My son's birthday is Feb. 1 as well! He'll be 7. Happy birthday to both you and Carter! Looking forward to celebrating on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter