• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JANUARY 2012 Check In! Let's Start Planning!

Wow...so many people leaving in the next couple of days! Have fun everyone! A special shout-out to those participating in the races this weekend! Don't forget there will be special podcast meets as well! Lots of good giveaways for those who donate to Give Kids the World. Listen to last week's podcast for more details! Plus our resident podcaser, Tony, has reached his goal and is running in a Tinkerbell costume. Please cheer him on if you see him!

:cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2: So many lucky, lucky people leaving tomorrow...princesszelda, BayAreaMom, fitzaboo, Moonbill2002, AquaDame, and DizFan13 !!!!!! :cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2:

Wow...so many people leaving in the next couple of days! Have fun everyone! A special shout-out to those participating in the races this weekend! Don't forget there will be special podcast meets as well! Lots of good giveaways for those who donate to Give Kids the World. Listen to last week's podcast for more details! Plus our resident podcaser, Tony, has reached his goal and is running in a Tinkerbell costume. Please cheer him on if you see him!

:cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2: So many lucky, lucky people leaving tomorrow...princesszelda, BayAreaMom, fitzaboo, Moonbill2002, AquaDame, and DizFan13 !!!!!! :cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2:

Thank so much! I am chompin at the bit to leave work. All I know is that when I get home and load the car all I need to do is get some sleep in and we will be on the road. I can not wait to get there. I also can not wait to see the look on the kids faces when we get there. It is there first time at the Park EVER! I can not wait! I will return with pics!!!!

It has been a great day. Low crowds. Did all of Fantasyland in a hour this morning. Went to CA at 1 pm and had a 5 min wait for Little Mermaid, Goofy's Sky School, Symphony swings and California Screamin, we rode it twice, no wait the second time!

I see that Tom Cruise was at DL today! Very cool!

We had Beiber and Gomez there last week...would have preferred seeing Cruise! :thumbsup2

:tinker::tinker::tink::tinker::tinker: There is a bunch of Jan DISers tomorrow...3Minnies1Mickey, specialks, Kim3339, suzysharp, TiggerFan3590, krash250, queen mimi, justkeepswimmin, and liesel !!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time!!!!!! :tinker::tinker::tink::tinker::tinker:

And away we go!!! We are on the plane waiting to take off now, and we are excited! I hope that all my fellow DISers who will be in the happiest place on earth this weekend have a wonderful time!

:tinker::tinker::tink::tinker::tinker: There is a bunch of Jan DISers tomorrow...3Minnies1Mickey, specialks, Kim3339, suzysharp, TiggerFan3590, krash250, queen mimi, justkeepswimmin, and liesel !!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time!!!!!! :tinker::tinker::tink::tinker::tinker:

Thanks so much for the send off! This is my first half and my first Disney race so I am nervous and excited. I can't wait for the warmer weather!

We are back home! Landed back into New Zealand this morning, We had a great trip, so much to see and got a secret surprise trip to the Walt Disney studios :goodvibes Crowds were lovely, althoug hthe weather didnt stay dry for us, it meant there were no lines for anything :) Hope everyones trips went awesome! :thumbsup2

:love: :love: :love: LuvLuvLuv and lochcarron, have a safe and fantastic trip tomorrow!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

It's hard to believe, but we only have one more JAN DISer to go! To those of us who already possess our DL memories please stop back in and share some photos or a quick trip report!

We're back and we had the best time ever!!

I will never ever go anytime other than Jan or Feb again (I found out that those are the two slowest months with the exception of course the days around the two holidays)! Wow! We were able to basically walk on every ride! The longest we ever had to wait was 10 min, but most of the time it was 5 min max! Friday afternoon was busier but we'd planned ahead and got fastpasses in the morning so we still didn't have to wait longer than 15 min! And the 10am - 8pm hours are definitely more than enough because the crowds are so light!

We stayed at the PPH and the pool was indeed undergoing construction and was closed, but our room key was already programmed to give us access to the other hotel pools. So we used the DLH pool no problem :)

I went on the "get up and go power walk" one morning (free to guests staying at a disney hotel) and I HIGHLY recommend this if you enjoy a brisk walk! It was awesome to get to walk 2 miles through DCA before the park opened and see all the maintenance stuff that goes on before the park opens! Dave was excellent and so knowledgable about the park, he was willing and able to answer all sorts of questions during the power walk too!

It really was the best trip ever and we're already thinking about when we can go back next...

:cloud9: So long.....farewell.....

Our last DISer is making her way to DL tomorrow!!!!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:Have a wonderful time full of magical memories and pixiedust, dr&momto2boys !!!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We are back and had a marvelous time! January is the best time to go! Hoping to return again in January 2014!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter