• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JANUARY 2012 Check In! Let's Start Planning!

It is my week to leave.... Yippeee!!!!:yay::yay::yay: Looking forward to seeing all of my DISer's and WISHer's at the park. Have a magical week everyone!!!:flower3:

We don't leave until Saturday, but my suitcase has all my clothes in it now. Which is pretty easy to do, since it is 40 degrees here and the forecast for DLR is in the 70's. :thumbsup2

So every excited, can you tell? :rolleyes1

We got back on the 17th and I'm ready to go again! This was our first trip to Disneyland and it was INCREDIBLE. We all had a fantastic time. I cried several times during the trip - all happy tears!

And Indiana Jones. :eek::scared1::faint::banana: WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea when we will be back (perhaps when JetBlue runs $100 fares again from JFK to LGB :laughing:), but we WILL be back!

Happy to see everyone getting ready for their trip!

Speaking of happy tears....they changed the Main Street music and "UP" was playing as we left Disneyland on our last night. I was sobbing by the time we reached the gate.

It's amazing how Disney can pull at your heartstrings. That place is pure magic.

I got my first clothing bags packed. Still have to pack dh and the toiletries bag. I can not wait to get there. Leaving between 3-4 am on Thursday.

I got my first clothing bags packed. Still have to pack dh and the toiletries bag. I can not wait to get there. Leaving between 3-4 am on Thursday.

Yay! Great job! I did the opposite ;) I packed up all the toiletries! I also did lay out and decide on all the clothes, and that's the hardest part anyway! Hopefully I'll still have time to actually pack the clothes tonight! That's the goal!

Our dates are Monday January 30th through Friday February 3rd stay at the GC hotel.
1 granma and 2 grankids (14 and 17).
It will be the perfect way for me to celebrate my birthday on the 31st!
My walk shoes are READY.... And I have a new battery in my pedometer.

Happy to see everyone getting ready for their trip!

Speaking of happy tears....they changed the Main Street music and "UP" was playing as we left Disneyland on our last night. I was sobbing by the time we reached the gate.

It's amazing how Disney can pull at your heartstrings. That place is pure magic.

I'm in trouble...I teared up just reading this! :hug:

Yay! Great job! I did the opposite ;) I packed up all the toiletries! I also did lay out and decide on all the clothes, and that's the hardest part anyway! Hopefully I'll still have time to actually pack the clothes tonight! That's the goal!

You did good too. I had figured out what I was gong to wear in advance it was just trying to stuff it all in my bags yes I said bags I have two bags of clothes. I have so many shirts I just did not know what to bring so I will be doing a change half way through the day. :rotfl: Tonight I have to get Dh packed as well as the toiletries. I cant believe we are leaving soon :dance3:

We leave Thursday, and I'll pack tomorrow night. I always pack the night right before we leave. :)

We were standing waiting for the rope to drop last week when it came on and my husband (who doesn't keep up with Disney news) looked at me and said, "This music is from Up!" It fits beautifully. Such a great addition to the loop!

We leave tomorrow at 3 am. DH is packed I am packed toiletries to be packed tonight. I can not wait!!!

Well, I'll be getting up at 3am, but our flight doesn't depart till 7am.

Will pack tonight.

Hope you have a wonderful trip, PrincessZ.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter