Katiedid36, 1st - 8th, AKL

Momtwoboys, 17th - 24th, AKV

May

Xlsm, Apr 30th - 6th, AKL

Mindeola, 1st - 4th, AKL

Katriscari, 6th - 16th, AKL

Ml sumner, 20th - 25th, AKL

PoohNFriends, 28th - Jun 3rd, AKL
.....hopefully, if we play our cards right, my name will be on that list too.....:teeth:

I posted this on the old thread...so I apologize if you're seeing this twice! :) We arrive in 25 days and I'm realizing it's probably time for me to start doing some actual things to get ready for our trip! I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys know the answers to...
-what kind of toiletries are provided in the room? I usually pack my own shampoo/conditioner, but if the ones they provide are nice (and they're two separate items, not a combo) that would be 2 less things to pack. :)
-I'm debating grocery delivery vs. packing granola bars & buying a few things in the store. I know I read they sell water bottles...anyone know if they sell yogurt? My daughter eats Chobani cups like they're going out of style...if they're easily available at AKL I won't bother placing an order and she can just pick one or two out a day. I'm also looking for apple juice...especially Simply Apple or something similar (thick, fresh pressed).
-Are there other things you always pack for an AKL stay? Or things you wished you packed? This is our first trip to Disney since 2003 - my daughter's first trip ever - and our first stay somewhere other then the All Star resorts! And, believe it or not, it's also our first BIG family vacation. I think the longest we've ever stayed in a hotel with my daughter is 3 or 4 nights, and we drove there so we had a car full of stuff!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I have a question about Jambo resort 2 bedroom suits non-DVC. Is there a safe any where in the suite? We are use to DVC 2 bdrm villas and there is a safe but we have never stayed non-DVC before.

Where on this map would the CL rooms be located. I am trying to figure out a room to request. This will be my first stay at AKL.

This might really help you out:

G2qaSva.png

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2017 & 2018

If you have any updates please let me know…

January

Monacoplc, Dec 23rd - 10th, AKL

Nayoung, Dec 30th - 10th, AKL

Momof2gr8kids, 1st - 7th, Jambo House

Parismeow, 4th - 18th, AKL

Trishadono, 15th - 20th, AKL CL

Archdandy, 17th - 27th, kidani

Volne, 21st - 25th, AKL

Hockeybabe, 22nd - 24th, Kidani

Texans_loyal, 22nd - 25th, AKL

MKEgramma, 22nd - 29th, AKL

10MoreMinutes, 28th - 30th, AKL

10MoreMinutes, 30th - 31st, ASM

Maranara, 29th - Feb 5th, AKL

February

Ericar, Jan 30th - 6th, AKL

Fosterlovesmickey, 4th - 11th, AKL

Jen4400, 4th - 11th, AKL

Bozley0621, 7th - 12th, AKL

Javamoma, 8th - 11th, AKL

Crostorfer, 14th - 17th, AKL

disneyAndi14, 16th - 23rd, AKL

March

Dwheaton, 18th - 24th, AKL

Sparkyco, 17th - 25th, AKL CL

April

May

Mindeola, 1st - 4th, AKL

June

Mlunsford, May 28th - 3rd, AKV

Capang, 6th - 14th, AKL

Kamikazecat, 22nd - July 6th, Jambo House

July

August

OThopeful35, 1st - 12th, AKL

September

October

Dgbg100106, 1st -4th, BCV

Pkltm, 2nd - 11th, AKL

Bigskip, 28th - Nov 11th, AKL CL

November

December

Somnia, 8th - 15th Jambo CL

You can add me to January! 19th - 23rd AKL!

February

Jen4400, 4th - 11th, AKL

Twende, 9th - 11th AKL Jambo & 11th - 16th AKL Kidani

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2017 & 2018

If you have any updates please let me know…

January

Monacoplc, Dec 23rd - 10th, AKL

Nayoung, Dec 30th - 10th, AKL

Momof2gr8kids, 1st - 7th, Jambo House

Parismeow, 4th - 18th, AKL

Trishadono, 15th - 20th, AKL CL

Archdandy, 17th - 27th, kidani

Volne, 21st - 25th, AKL

Hockeybabe, 22nd - 24th, Kidani

Texans_loyal, 22nd - 25th, AKL

MKEgramma, 22nd - 29th, AKL

10MoreMinutes, 28th - 30th, AKL

10MoreMinutes, 30th - 31st, ASM

Maranara, 29th - Feb 5th, AKL

February

Jen4400, 4th - 11th, AKL

Twende, 9th - 11th AKL Jambo & 11th - 16th AKL Kidani

March

Dwheaton, 18th - 24th, AKL

Sparkyco, 17th - 25th, AKL CL

April

May

Mindeola, 1st - 4th, AKL

June

Mlunsford, May 28th - 3rd, AKV

Capang, 6th - 14th, AKL

Kamikazecat, 22nd - July 6th, Jambo House

July

August

OThopeful35, 1st - 12th, AKL

September

October

Dgbg100106, 1st -4th, BCV

Pkltm, 2nd - 11th, AKL

Bigskip, 28th - Nov 11th, AKL CL

November

December

Somnia, 8th - 15th Jambo CL

Where on this map would the CL rooms be located. I am trying to figure out a room to request. This will be my first stay at AKL.

I am wondering as well. I had the impression that categories may be spread differently between villas & CL rooms.D

Also, do anyone know at which floor the CL are? I have been reading many reviews and haven't been able to find consistency. I would say most rooms are on the 4th floor, some on the 5th, very few on the 3rd and I found none on the 6th.

I am wondering as well. I had the impression that categories may be spread differently between villas & CL rooms.D

Also, do anyone know at which floor the CL are? I have been reading many reviews and haven't been able to find consistency. I would say most rooms are on the 4th floor, some on the 5th, very few on the 3rd and I found none on the 6th.

Check your messages as I sent you a link that might help. For Club Level you would check Jambo House.

I posted this on the old thread...so I apologize if you're seeing this twice! :) We arrive in 25 days and I'm realizing it's probably time for me to start doing some actual things to get ready for our trip! I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys know the answers to...
-what kind of toiletries are provided in the room? I usually pack my own shampoo/conditioner, but if the ones they provide are nice (and they're two separate items, not a combo) that would be 2 less things to pack. :)
-I'm debating grocery delivery vs. packing granola bars & buying a few things in the store. I know I read they sell water bottles...anyone know if they sell yogurt? My daughter eats Chobani cups like they're going out of style...if they're easily available at AKL I won't bother placing an order and she can just pick one or two out a day. I'm also looking for apple juice...especially Simply Apple or something similar (thick, fresh pressed).
-Are there other things you always pack for an AKL stay? Or things you wished you packed? This is our first trip to Disney since 2003 - my daughter's first trip ever - and our first stay somewhere other then the All Star resorts! And, believe it or not, it's also our first BIG family vacation. I think the longest we've ever stayed in a hotel with my daughter is 3 or 4 nights, and we drove there so we had a car full of stuff!

Thank you thank you thank you!!
It was the H2O stuff when we stayed in July. 4 different bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion. I find them all quite nice.
The hairdryer was good as well if that is important to you.
We had an extension cable with us as there were not to many plug points.

Check your messages as I sent you a link that might help. For Club Level you would check Jambo House.

Oh, almost forgot about checking touring plans. Unless I am mistaken their map shows the wings with the various Club Level rooms, but not the floor, or the views?
For instance, I am looking for CL Savannah with a king bed, I'm not really sure where to find those. Eventually I would love to have a room near the lounge and the pool, I am not sure if such a room exist.

Can you send me the link too please. Thanks
I sent it to you too but I guess it is okay to post it here. https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps

cwis: I have not found any place that lists the specific bedding in each room. For example in the 2 bedroom suites, some have bunk beds which we can not have! I can just see my 6'5" son or my very largely build SIL in bunk beds! LOL!

I called and had the CM notate that we need 2 Queens in the 2nd bedroom and now we just hope the request is granted.

Oh, almost forgot about checking touring plans. Unless I am mistaken their map shows the wings with the various Club Level rooms, but not the floor, or the views?
For instance, I am looking for CL Savannah with a king bed, I'm not really sure where to find those. Eventually I would love to have a room near the lounge and the pool, I am not sure if such a room exist.

I did a bit of searching the above site and it does filter for Club level and a king. It shows one, Room 4217: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps...filters[sound]=any&date=2017-01-04&rooms=true

I can not find a way to search for bunk beds in the 2 bedrooms though.

We had that exact combo the one time we stayed at Jambo (2013?). The room was also handicap accessible, which at the time, all King CL rooms were. The bathroom only had a single sink instead of two to give extra room for a wheelchair, but otherwise no big difference. We were on the 4th floor on Zebra trail, so we could walk a little past our room to the elevator that went down to the pool and the Mara, or back towards the lobby for the elevator up to the lounge. It was a good location.

From what I understand, most of the regular cash CL rooms are spread around on 4, the 5th floor are all regular DVC rooms, and the 6th floor are the few DVC CL rooms.

Can I ask what the fee is to use the fitness centre please ( you know just in case walking round the parks isn't enough exercise for me ...lol)

I don't know if this has already been answered, but if not, there is no fee to use the fitness center if you are staying at the resort. Your magic band gives access.
P.S. I love AKL's fitness center. :)

We had that exact combo the one time we stayed at Jambo (2013?). The room was also handicap accessible, which at the time, all King CL rooms were. The bathroom only had a single sink instead of two to give extra room for a wheelchair, but otherwise no big difference. We were on the 4th floor on Zebra trail, so we could walk a little past our room to the elevator that went down to the pool and the Mara, or back towards the lobby for the elevator up to the lounge. It was a good location.

From what I understand, most of the regular cash CL rooms are spread around on 4, the 5th floor are all regular DVC rooms, and the 6th floor are the few DVC CL rooms.

Thanks for that tip! We will be staying there for 14 days, let's hope the room assigner will be able to give us an accessible room, if those are the only king-bed layout.

We had that exact combo the one time we stayed at Jambo (2013?). The room was also handicap accessible, which at the time, all King CL rooms were. The bathroom only had a single sink instead of two to give extra room for a wheelchair, but otherwise no big difference....
....I concur.We had a king room with wheelchair acessibility on the 3rd floor, off Zebra Trail that had a view of the pool...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter