I've had it

Just plop it down anywhere debster! Dream passes Debster a smoothie and a new pack of frozen blueberries for her knee!! Hey ya'll...debster needs some popcorn!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

C'mon and join us Nativetxn, it is Friday night fights.

Kath beer and nachos sounds great are you willing to share? I have cold pizza and pop anyone want those?

Mmmmm...nativetexan brought some nachos!! WHOA!! Dream ducks to avoid an errant green M and M!!!

Hmmm, little Kimmie is being suspiciously quiet all of a sudden...

downing_lv_ph.jpg

Originally posted by Beanie

Ooooh I am so scared Ms. Apolo-can't-throw-a-ball-to-save-his-life!!! Come on, Kimmie, let's just see what kind of fighter you are! Give me your best shot...I'm waiting for you....
Beanie, just try not to laugh at her when she does give it her best shot... it's rather pathetic... then again what about her isn't???

Hey chicken, where are you...

Um, Elaine, is this the kind of fight where I will be holding her head back with one hand while checking my nails on my other hand??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Bet she's gone to get her padowan or else she's pouting behind her avatar again!

You guys crack me up! LOL

I wonder what Apolo would think of this behavior ;) :p

Hmmm, little Kimmie is being suspiciously quiet all of a sudden...

Its the quiet one you have to watch out for. Go get 'em Kim!

Um, Elaine, is this the kind of fight where I will be holding her head back with one hand while checking my nails on my other hand??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
yep... pretty much Beanie. Kind of pathetic and almost rather sad to see a woman be so terribly bad at fighting. We could share some popcorn while holding that small brained head of hers :)

See, even Marissa agrees with me and she is Apolo's future wife!!!!
Yes, but I'm the other woman.
naughty.gif

I sincerely doubt Kimmie girl is coordinate enough to do that one... on the other hand, rack 'em up
Pool? But I can't swim. :earseek: Oh... that kind of pool. Ummm... I can't. I'm busy trying to teach Apolo how to throw a baseball. *See... like this, sweetie*.... (Oh, to heck with baseball...let's run away together before they come up with another way to insult us!)

Yep Karen, I'm hopefully going to be there... will you be there? I hope so...you can protect from these two crazed M&M women.

I see a new tag in Kama89's life.
Eeek! No dork, no dork!!! :earseek: I'll wear the rest proudly, but no dork!!!

TICKETS!?! ACK!! Now the pressure to kick their little M&M butts is really on!! You know..two against one really isn't fair you guys! :(

Give me some of that knee numbing smoothie so I can dump it on their little pin heads!

Well, Elaine, I can't say I am surprised...I mean, look who she is in love with afterall!!:rolleyes: ;)

Oh yes Kath, I did cut my hair, do you like it?? Doesn't it look good!! LOL

Oh shoot, I'm late! I hope the fun's not over. Pass the popcorn please! :teeth:

Here Kim...have a smoothie!!! Now get crackin' woman!!! The smoothies are beginning to melt!!

Originally posted by Kama89

Give me some of that knee numbing smoothie so I can dump it on their little pin heads!
Who else besides Apolo has a little pin head, dork?

Sorry everyone Kim is being pathetic tonight and can't fight worth a dang... then again she never was that good at anything... terrible tastes in men and if she is trying to teach Dork-boy to throw then God help us all :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter