I've had it

Again, thanks there Beccy... you're such a friend :rolleyes: See how nice I am to you when I get to meet you :mad:

Oh Ms. Kamahulalovesadorkaskater your lame "Miss Blossom-snot" is not only as I said lame, but woman remember I AM MARRIED!!! So that is Ms. Blossom to you, you pathetic piece of snot

Sorry Kim but I have to agree. As SSB would say, "He throws like a school girl"!!! Hee hee

DisCon???? Hey are you going to DisCon Kim???? You didn't tell me that???? :eek:

See, even Marissa agrees with me and she is Apolo's future wife!!!!

Yes... Kim is supposedly going to go to DISCon :rolleyes: Just my luck... my first vacation in over two years and twit-faced-snot is going to be there too :mad: I pray I survive it all :rolleyes:

I want a smoothie. Got another one handy, Dream? I don't wanna see them duke it out though. Make them play a game of pool instead.:p

Originally posted by browneyes
Make them play a game of pool instead.:p
I sincerely doubt Kimmie girl is coordinate enough to do that one... on the other hand, rack 'em up :teeth:

Here Shannon...a frosty mug for you! Oh come on, pull up a chair beside CC!! I'll share my popcorn!

It's okay, Elaine...I am not a twit-faced Snot, like Kim...you can hang out with me!! I say we just beat her up anyway...just for the fact that Apolo can't throw a ball!! ;):D

Ms. Kamahulalovesadorkaskater

I see a new tag in Kama89's life.;)

Oh tag fairy where are you? Please pay Kama a visit!

"He throws like a school girl"!!! Hee hee
Oh hush up. Pssst. Apolo honey...put your arm DOWN....and remember, underhand! :rolleyes: Well, he never claimed to be a baseball star.. give him a break you guys! You're so mean for posting those MS.I'M-SO-MEAN-I-EVEN-SEND-THE-MONSTERS-UNDER-THE-BED-SCREAMING-INTO-THE-NIGHT.

Kamahulalovesaskater
I'll wear that name proudly, thank you very much. :teeth:

Come and get me, Little Woman!!
I'm going to pelt you with greenies when I see you in December! Where's my straw?! Ptooey...Ptooey... Move out of the way Kronky!!

Runs for more chairs and starts printing out tickets to sell to this "Main event"!! Enlists Shannon's help as a ticket seller.
:)
CC

OK, I want in on this. Dream, a little knee-numbing Smoothie please? And a little popcorn please. I have my own chair, where shall I put it?

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
Runs for more chairs and starts printing out tickets to sell to this "Main event"!! Enlists Shannon's help as a ticket seller.
:)
CC

I think we found a way to pay for Discon!:Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

smoothies? popcorn? Hey! It's the Friday night fights, I want a beer and nachos.

:nativetxn hitches her chair a little closer to the rest of the audience:

I'm going to pelt you with greenies when I see you in December! Where's my straw?! Ptooey...Ptooey... Move out of the way Kronky!!

Ooooh I am so scared Ms. Apolo-can't-throw-a-ball-to-save-his-life!!! Come on, Kimmie, let's just see what kind of fighter you are! Give me your best shot...I'm waiting for you....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter