It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

He (Jack) is the worst. I'd prefer him to go this week, then Bella and then Christie. That's my most despised. And I want to see Nicole, Cliff and Kat go far. Sam, I kinda like but he kinda bugs as he kisses up to the H8ful clique. He said if he won HoH he would put up Jess and Nicole. So I am lukewarm on him now. And Kat sometimes runs to H8ful with info. So my eye is on her to see what she does. I like her quirkiness.

We might get our wish about Jack:

Kat is giving very generic answers to them (Christie and Jack) and is not telling them that Jack appears to be Cliff's target at the moment.

I wonder how he’ll take being on the block. I heard he was being obnoxious about not winning HOH and getting “his room” back last night.

This weeks Have Nots are Jackson, Tommy, Christie and Kat. Cliff chose the Have Nots.

Jackson must be up in arms, he eats like a madman.

This weeks Have Nots are Jackson, Tommy, Christie and Kat. Cliff chose the Have Nots.

Jackson must be up in arms, he eats like a madman.

I also heard Jackson likes to drink from the containers and puts them in the fridge as well as hiding food.

Sam - Jack is in there throwing away all of Cliff's cereal boxes. That's kind of __________

Christie - Why would he do that?

Nick - That's kind of petty.

Tommy - That's going to look bad to America too

So did anyone notice the music changed in the last 30-60 seconds of each episode? It's pretty bad now, use to be fantastic in seasons past. Disappointing!

Sam - Jack is in there throwing away all of Cliff's cereal boxes. That's kind of __________

Christie - Why would he do that?

Nick - That's kind of petty.

Tommy - That's going to look bad to America too

How childish......
Do you remember season 2, when Shannon took Hardy's toothbrush and washed the toilet?
Thank God production saw her do it.
She should have been thrown out of the house for that.

The original veto players were Sam, Jessica and Holly. Jack used his power to repick the players, and the new players are Sam, Kat and Analyse.
That means this redraw power didn’t really work in his favor. Veto players are Cliff, Jack, Jackson, Kat, Sam, Analyse (3 main alliance vs 2 Outsiders) plus Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter