It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Jack AND Christie are running the show. Hate 'em both. They are both disgusting human beings (as are Bella and Jackson and Tommy and.....).

I like Cliff and he did redeem himself and may have really stayed on a fave list until he promised Christie that she and Tommy are safe and that he can nom Bella. AT LEAST MAKE HER BURN HER POWER, Cliff. I am hoping....HOPING...he is lying and just trying to get her to keep her power and then he'll nom her or Tommy....PLEASE, Cliff. I will love you forever, Cliff.

I wanted to see David in too. I'd liked to have seen Kat and David go far. But Kat sometimes irks me when she goes to tell everything to the 6 shooters.

If Cliff just noms Bella then back to boring stupid season. But if he can keep Christie from using power and then makes a bold move (Christie, Tommy or even Holly up)....then it may stay interesting. Bella goes then Cliff or Nicole go next week. He needs Bella (even though she is awful).

Looks Like its Bella.......:headache:

11:57 AM PTJackson is called to the DR for the veto meeting. Cliff tells Nick that Bella is going up: "I didn't want to blindside you

Why would he put up Bella? I just don't get it.

There are 6 people right there that are in a group that you are not part of. 6 people that voted you off the show. You know one of those six has a special power.

So you put up one of the people who voted for you to stay. Because......

I honestly wonder if they purposely pick people who have no real idea of how the game works.

If they do, it's not a very smart decision. It'd be better to have every single contestant in the mold of Dan or Tyler or Paul.

If they do, it's not a very smart decision. It'd be better to have every single contestant in the mold of Dan or Tyler or Paul.

Look at this cast.

Do any of them strike you as strategic smart players?

Honestly, the only person in the house who seems to understand how it works and what to do is Sam.

Everyone else is playing way to hard way too fast or have no idea a game is even being played.

I mean kudos to Cliff for getting himself back in twice, but that only happened because he was sent out twice.

Reading on Jokers update:

Nick is crying about Bella being nominated.....:crazy2:
Trying to convince Cliff to make Christie use her veto power.

Thy are doing the POV ceremony right now.

Look at this cast.

Do any of them strike you as strategic smart players?

Honestly, the only person in the house who seems to understand how it works and what to do is Sam.

Everyone else is playing way to hard way too fast or have no idea a game is even being played.

I mean kudos to Cliff for getting himself back in twice, but that only happened because he was sent out twice.

Well that goes back to my point that it's a very weak season thus far. BB doesn't always get the cast right and it appears they struck out this time.

Cliff will be out next week.
Someone else has dais it, BUT really how do you nominate someone who voted to save your week ago???
Its bizarre.
Now if Jack goes home, I will be a happy camper. I'm thinking he won't though.

When Christina didn't use her power, I think Cliff should have turned around and nominated her! Then he would assure that one of six would go home. Plus, her power would be gone if she was evicted. I think it's sad that Cliff originally went against the alliance by nominating the Jacks, then caved to the pressure at the POV ceremony. Cliff will be nominated next week regardless of who goes home this week. At least he could have taken out one of the six and make an impact on the game before being evicted.

If he had nommed Christie or Tommy or Holly then he'd have Bella, Sam and Nick on his side and may have been safe next week as one of them might get HoH and if not, the 6Shooters would still want Bella gone. At the very least, if he didn't want to tick them off then make Christie use the power and Bella would go up but not at his own hands. DUMB!!!

Now that I've seen last night's episode, I kind of understand Cliff's reasoning. If he put up another Six Shooter, he would guarantee that alliance would be reduced to 5 people. However, he would also pretty much guarantee that he would be targeted as soon as one of them gets HOH. So he decided to play another angle and work with Christina. She and Jackson were basically involved in a power struggle. He demanded that she use her power. She doesn't like being told what to do. When she went to Cliff, he saw the crack forming in the alliance. Then she promised she would use her power to keep him safe for the next two weeks if he puts up Bella. While I would love to have seen him make a big move against the alliance, he also has to think about his long game.

If you count up the votes, it could conceivably come down to a tie and Cliff could still send Jack home. His only promise to Christina was that he would put Bella up so she could keep her power intact. He made a risky move, but it might still pay off.

No...on the feeds I think Jackson and Christie planned to sway Cliff together. I don't think Christie will go above and beyond for jackson but they are still working together. Really her, Jack and Tommy are a tight 3-some. But Jackson is next with them...then I guess Holly and Analease round out the 6 Shooters.

I didn't even bother to watch show last night. And haven't been on the feeds forum today. Don't care anymore about this season. One of the worst in BB history. I'm out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter