It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

CLIFF WON HOH!!!

So happy he stayed and hope he makes a huge move this week!!
He won't. He will do what the Jackholes tell him to. Though they voted him out. So maybe he'll work with Bella and Nick. I HOPE he doesn't just put up Nicole and Jess.

He's talking about it...he mentioned putting up Tommy, Christie, Jack and Sis!!!!

Christie has the Diamond Veto so it will likely come into play if that happens.

I'm happy Cliff won, but he better put people up that matter. Honestly I really want to see Bella go, she is such a toxic person and I do think that is Cliff's best move, because if he puts up Nick and Bella, Bella goes and then someone from the 6 wins, they will go after Nick. If Nick wins, I honestly think he goes after people in the 6. So I think Cliff, Nicole, Jess can skate on by for a few weeks.

I'm happy Cliff won, but he better put people up that matter. Honestly I really want to see Bella go, she is such a toxic person and I do think that is Cliff's best move, because if he puts up Nick and Bella, Bella goes and then someone from the 6 wins, they will go after Nick. If Nick wins, I honestly think he goes after people in the 6. So I think Cliff, Nicole, Jess can skate on by for a few weeks.
Yes, I don't think anyone will save Bella with their powers, so she goes first! I hope anyway.
I want them all to have that smug look other faces too that she has all the time..........as she walks out the door.

I don't see any reason for Cliff to put up Nick & Bella. Bella voted to keep him and Nick was clearly blindsided. Sure, Nick put him up but Cliff told him it was OK since he would be a pawn. The whole other side of the house voted to evict him. He has every reason to go after the Six Shooters or whatever they are calling themselves.

This is the most anticipated nomination ceremony so far this season.......
Go Cliff.....

OMG, I forget about how that idiot, Jack jumped all over Kemi for putting her tumbler in the fridge, she sat there and just took it. Why didn't she scream at him to shut up?!?!?! He was talking to her like you talk to a toddler. :scared:

OMG, I forget about how that idiot, Jack jumped all over Kemi for putting her tumbler in the fridge, she sat there and just took it. Why didn't she scream at him to shut up?!?!?! He was talking to her like you talk to a toddler. :scared:

I wouldn't even speak to a toddler like that. First, he doesn't get to make rules. Second, he could have just said "hey, don't do that bc there are other things to keep cold" instead of making that awful, derogatory, condescending speech. Third, he didn't have to go on and insult her with fake compliments about how great he thinks she is. Fourth, maybe he needs to have a talk with his buddy Jackson about drinking from cartons and hiding food.

And did you hear the retells? He made it sound like he dressed her down for robbing a bank instead of just putting a cup in the fridge.

I can't stand him! :headache::headache::headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter