It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

That group is the most disgusting group of people I've ever seen. Horrid, liars, almost comical representations of mean girls/dumb jocks.

I feel horrible for Nicole.

Hopefully those people feel humiliated when they are out and read what people actually thought of them.

I can't watch this show, I get so angry that people still act like this day and age! :p

I gave up on this season already. My granddaughter was bullied in school all last year and the pain she suffered hurt me so deeply because I couldn't make it go away. They should just call the show Mean People Share a House. To see supposed adults act like this is despicable.

I was so disgusted as well, omg its like high school.
I cannot stand these people they.
When Bella went after Nicole and then wouldn't let her talk, I wanted to punch the television.
Poor girl :sad2:

Last edited:

I heard Christie was also "coached" by the DR to save Nicole. I do like Nicole and I do not want her to be evicted, but I hate when the show interferes . I agree this cast is so unlikeable. Nicole is probably the only one I do like. Cliff is okay,, but he will just go to whatever side is in power.

It might be smart to keep Nicole and let her go after Bella and Nick. But the line will be drawn in the sand if they do keep her. I heard that when Christie did not become the replacement nom, like she was paranoid she was going to be, she felt bad for doubting Bella and Nick and told them she was good to go with the 'Nicole must go' plan.

Don't you like how Bella said something about looking forward to Nicole going so she didn't have to look at her again (duh, Nicole goes to camp comeback and plays in buy back comp and may be back in the game).

Here's my assessment:

Bella...geez! She's worried about her mom seeing her in a showmance. I wonder how her mom feels about her behavior towards Nicole? She goes beyond mean girl and borders on being a sociopath! She is a master at twisting other people's words. Nicole said, "Why can't we discuss this like educated adults?" Bella said, "So now you're calling me uneducated? Did everyone hear that? She called me uneducated!" Then she just walks away before Nicole can speak. Wow. If Nicole gets evicted, I hope she wins the chance to come back into the game and settle that score.

Ovi...bravo. He stood up for Nicole. That took guts and integrity. The game can be played without deeply personal attacks. He tried to remind the bullies of that fact. His parents should be proud.

Christina...what? Why the heck did she think she was going up? Nick was just being weird. I didn't hear him say anything about her being nominated (how does "brussel sprout" mean "Christina is going up?"). She completely freaked out. With 16 people in the house and only one winner, the odds are that she will be nominated more than once. If that's going to be her reaction each time, she shouldn't have signed up to play.

The Jacks...get them out! As soon as Camp Comeback is settled and evictees actually leave the house, those guys need to be taken out. They're too powerful (at least they think they are). I never understood why people don't go after the top-dogs (like Paul).

Can't stand this season......Bella is the worst! And believe me when I say I am really refraining from what I'd like to say about her

Christina is a wack-a-doodle and Bella is a Beotch.

Overall not a likeable group, right now rooting for Sam and then maybe Cliff.

They added Sam for Unde9able. Now they really are the 6 Shooters.

So, I predict they vote out Nicole. :( We can never have nice things (like seeing Bella's face when Cliff gets voted out).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter