It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Jessica and Cliff are nominated.

Guess Nick is doing what Jack wants, after all its Jack's world in there. :rolleyes:

The H8ful 8 have been bullying poor Nicole. Plan is to pull Jess off and put Nicole up and evict her. Poor thing didn't do anything. It stems from Son of Jack's wonky vote for Jess to go last week. He told everyone it was Nicole. Nobody believed it really but then they all went mob mentality bully on Nicole. This group is awful. Worse than Paul season 19 with Paul and his minions. Bella has been one of the worst! Nicole went to HoH room and door got slammed in her face last night. Also, they have been slamming door on CC people and saying 'no game talk around CC'.

VETO... stupid Jess got player's choice and chose...Christie. Why the heck?? Nicole is not playing in veto.

The H8ful 8 have been bullying poor Nicole. Plan is to pull Jess off and put Nicole up and evict her. Poor thing didn't do anything. It stems from Son of Jack's wonky vote for Jess to go last week. He told everyone it was Nicole. Nobody believed it really but then they all went mob mentality bully on Nicole. This group is awful. Worse than Paul season 19 with Paul and his minions. Bella has been one of the worst! Nicole went to HoH room and door got slammed in her face last night. Also, they have been slamming door on CC people and saying 'no game talk around CC'.

VETO... stupid Jess got player's choice and chose...Christie. Why the heck?? Nicole is not playing in veto.
Help me. Which one is Nicole?

Kat won POV. Now most of H8ful are talking about flipping and voting out Cliff. They are seeing Bella as playing everyone, lying and talking too much. She was playing Chess with Cliff or something. So they all started discussing flipping the vote to keep Nicole and let Nicole go after Bella. I think...I don't watch the live feeds but I read a forum where folks do and they post constant updates.

And I think Kaitlyn did POV. Some HGs were sitting in bathroom talking about it and they are guessing that the show and fans don't like them. something about Kaycee was okay with them but Tyler didn't seem to like them and Kaitlyn was a witchy to them (B word).

Last edited:
Thank you. It's a game but never right to bully. That makes me angry. As always, I'm rooting for the under dogs.
Me too but not the clueless ones like Cliff, Ovi and Jess. I am rooting for Nicole, Kat, David/Kemi (one of those 2 to win CC). I hope Jess or Cliff goes this week. And I hope David or Kemi win the CC and come back in. Then I wish Kat and Nicole and CC winner would team up.

Oh, and when talking about not being liked...David said "why wouldn't they like us? think about it'....the other day he and Kemi were talking and he said 'CC is awfully COLORFUL'. Stupid H8ful hamsters don't get it!

I like him but he is clueless to the game and kisses up to H8ful 8 (as does Ovi and Jess).
I totally "get" what you are saying. It seems every that the under dogs (is that suppose to be one word?) every year suck up to the power group.

Right now rumor is Christie, Tommy, the 2 Jacks and Analyse and Holly are going to secretly vote Cliff out and keep Nicole. We'll see if that actually happens

Right now rumor is Christie, Tommy, the 2 Jacks and Analyse and Holly are going to secretly vote Cliff out and keep Nicole. We'll see if that actually happens
Nah, that's not the latest. I think they are now sticking with the plan of Nick's to vote out Nicole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter