It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

I don't think she has a chance of winning against Jackson at all. A lot of them think she has hid behind him, using him as a meat shield. She can win against Nicole if she cuts Jackson since that would be the biggest move of the whole season. I don't think this will be a bitter jury, I just don't. I believe Jackson will win over Holly.

I feel like Holly won't beat Jackson but would beat Nicole. I just think this jury won't be too bitter and will reward better game play and that is JAckson. But if the 2 gals are in F2 I'd think they would stick to cool kids club (H8ful) and vote for Holly. JMO.

One school of thought is that Holly has a better chance to win against Michie than Nicole. Nicole played a better game than Holly and did so in a way as not to piss anyone off.

I think Holly's best chance is probably just to take Michie and pray for a bitter jury.

Anyone agree?
I think so too. I think Nicoles votes in a Holly v. Nicole would not be so much be a vote for Nicole against Holly, but more of a vote against Michie, as ppl. associate her (Holly) with Michie.

I don't think she has a chance of winning against Jackson at all. A lot of them think she has hid behind him, using him as a meat shield. She can win against Nicole if she cuts Jackson since that would be the biggest move of the whole season. I don't think this will be a bitter jury, I just don't. I believe Jackson will win over Holly.

Maybe so but that's her only chance. How many of us thought Josh would beat Paul in BB19? I imagine not a single one of us. Crazy things happen, juries get pissed. I can't see Holly beating Nicole, there is no reason at all for Holly to beat Nicole.

You guys don't think Holly can beat Nicole if Holly evicts Jackson. Wouldn't that be such an awesome move. I can't see how the jury wouldn't be in awe of that . I just feel that if she did that, it would be the biggest move of the season and would deserve to win.

You guys don't think Holly can beat Nicole if Holly evicts Jackson. Wouldn't that be such an awesome move. I can't see how the jury wouldn't be in awe of that . I just feel that if she did that, it would be the biggest move of the season and would deserve to win.

I don't think 1 big move deserves a win.

Nah, Nicole has been the better player throughout the season.

Here is who won part 2
Holly :( 👎

Thank you for the Spoiler alert lovin'fl. That was very nice of you........but guess what guys, I looked. And yes for some of you, I know it was a spoiler thread all along, I just thought they were doing all three of those last comps on TV. My bad. :teeth:

Bummer on Holly winning the 2nd one......will probably make for a boring finale night unless CBS can spruce it up! :rolleyes:

Holly would beat Nicole. Those H8ful jury members are all about their fellow cool kids. You could see it in that clip I posted in the thread where they were doing superlatives and they NEVER said any of the bottom feeders names. And if Holly slays the beast (Jackson) when Nicole and Cliff did not...yup, she'd win. For sure!!! 1000%. I also really don't think she'd beat Jackson if she goes F2 with him. Not that any of this matters because Jackson will take final HOH and will bring Holly to F2 with him. He has this on lock!

Holly would beat Nicole. Those H8ful jury members are all about their fellow cool kids. You could see it in that clip I posted in the thread where they were doing superlatives and they NEVER said any of the bottom feeders names. And if Holly slays the beast (Jackson) when Nicole and Cliff did not...yup, she'd win. For sure!!! 1000%. I also really don't think she'd beat Jackson if she goes F2 with him. Not that any of this matters because Jackson will take final HOH and will bring Holly to F2 with him. He has this on lock!

Lol you and these cool kids

Lol you and these cool kids
LOL, I know. That's what they call them on my other forum. Cool kids and bottom feeders. Just go back to when they were all in a room and slamming the door on Nicole, Ovi, David...etc. Look at who all Jackson banished in epi 1 and then who all they voted out at first. It has kind of been a theme in recent seasons where there is 1 large group of 'cool kids' who work together and pick off the others. And the others never seem to get it together and work as a group. I think that's because they don't want to be a 'bottom feeder' and they want IN the cool kids club.

I read on other forum that it seems, maybe, Nicole blacked out during part 2 (from too much Co2??). Folks are wondering if they'll do a 3 person part 3. I doubt it...we're not that lucky. And all the manifesting the fans have been doing (to get Jackson out or have Nicole win) has not worked thus far so I won't hold my breath on this one either. But thought I'd share the latest rumors.

I read on other forum that it seems, maybe, Nicole blacked out during part 2 (from too much Co2??). Folks are wondering if they'll do a 3 person part 3. I doubt it...we're not that lucky. And all the manifesting the fans have been doing (to get Jackson out or have Nicole win) has not worked thus far so I won't hold my breath on this one either. But thought I'd share the latest rumors.
I think you’re right. For some reason, BB Production wants Jackson in the final 2 so it will be (my opinion).

If Nicole blacked out, she blacked out. That's unfortunate but I don't think she should get a redo because of that.

If Nicole blacked out, she blacked out. That's unfortunate but I don't think she should get a redo because of that.
Well they are saying she blacked out due to them using too much C02 and they didn't stop the game or anything. They let Holly keep going. Or that is what is being alluded to.

Okay but why didn't Holly black out?

Holly probably has 6 inches on Nicole. Nicole is really tiny, would take less CO2 to make her black out than someone bigger.

I heard she was afraid of the height she had to climb up to and that's why she didn't do well. Honestly I think people really want Nicole in Final 2 they are making stuff up to put out false hope maybe she will be. I would love Nicole to be in the Final 2, but just don't think it will happen.

Holly probably has 6 inches on Nicole. Nicole is really tiny, would take less CO2 to make her black out than someone bigger.

I heard she was afraid of the height she had to climb up to and that's why she didn't do well. Honestly I think people really want Nicole in Final 2 they are making stuff up to put out false hope maybe she will be. I would love Nicole to be in the Final 2, but just don't think it will happen.

I'll have to watch the challenge tomorrow to see. Sounds like garbage to me.

Maybe production stirred this up for drama since everyone was so...deflated by how this was ending. A lot of people were saying they would just tune in to the last 15 mins of the show to see how the votes shake out and who wins AFH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter