It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

This is the first season where the house guests told each other " I love you" so much it began to get on my nerves, so much fake love going on, imo. :charac2:

Oh, it's ridiculous. They know these people for a week, and they "love them so much" and "I got your back". I have always hated how quickly they make alliances with people they don't even know and throw all their trust into them to get them to the "final four". They do it on Survivor, too. That's why I like Amazing Race -- the only deals they make is to help another team or such.

The funny thing about them "falling in love" is that Big Brother has produced more long lasting couples than the Bachelor which is a show geared toward finding love. For people who have been in the house they say being with someone 24/7 is an experience you just don't have in the real world and that is why some of these people form these bonds so quickly.

I just want a camera on Bella on eviction night when Nick comes walking out onto the stage and also a camera on Kat when she finds out fans refer to Nick as Creepy Nick lol.

Darn I thought we were safe from spoilers.......oh well backing off until after Sunday :tiptoe:

.....nothing against you DisneyLover1217. :goodvibes

Darn I thought we were safe from spoilers.......oh well backing off until after Sunday :tiptoe:

.....nothing against you DisneyLover1217. :goodvibes

Sorry, it's been a spoiler thread the whole time. I think it was a given Jackson was winning the first part. The second part is where hopefully Nicole has a chance and I think that will be shown live on Sunday.

There are also "rumors" on the internet that he was arrested for domestic violence. I honestly don't know why Holly wants to be with such a mind control freak -- and she's 7 years older than him!
Yes, I heard that too. He’s awful. I don’t know why production likes him and gives him the “hero edit”.

There are also "rumors" on the internet that he was arrested for domestic violence. I honestly don't know why Holly wants to be with such a mind control freak -- and she's 7 years older than him!

I'm a bit surprised, I didn't get that vibe from Michie. Jack, OTOH, I could definitely believe that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter