It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

If Nicole blacked out, she blacked out. That's unfortunate but I don't think she should get a redo because of that.
And I have to say while I'm not a huge fan of Michie/Holly because of the Gr8teful 8 and how they were in the beginning I def. do NOT think Nicole was a better comp player than Holly. I know Holly hadn't won in a lil bit, but she had won comps and she smoked Nicole on the part 1 of this last HOH and apparently beat her on part 2, so I'm not sure I get where all this Nicole's a beast stuff comes from. I don't think she's won any more than Holly - especially when you take into account that she was totally given that last HOH. She was also the one that had 2 chances to beeak up Michie/Holly and didn't, so while I like Nicole; I don't think she competed better than Holly. - I also don't think Holly would be as disliked if it wasn't for her association with Michie/Gr8teful 8.

My God Holly, this girl doesn't know when to shut up. If Holly wins, it will really prove that final answers mean absolutely nothing.

Does she really think repeatedly saying she didn't try in mental competitions and didn't want to look smart is going to get votes?

Does she really think repeatedly saying she didn't try in mental competitions and didn't want to look smart is going to get votes?

Based on jury comments when they locked in votes, I think Jackson has this in the bag.

Holy Cow. Julie is getting after these folks.

She always does this. That question to Jackson about being a racist by who he selected for eviction on Week 1 was bush league. There is absolutely zero evidence that was a race based decision.

The discussion with the non-jury members focused on bullying and racism. It wasn't what she said specifically but she got them to bring it up.

So, Julie totally ruined this moment for Jackson.

Julie: "Michie are you a racist?"
Jackson: "No."
Julie: "Congrats Michie, you just won a half million dollars."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter