It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Yes, I heard that too. He’s awful. I don’t know why production likes him and gives him the “hero edit”.

My DH read that Jackson’s mommy is threatening to sue CBS for the way they portrayed him earlier in the show. They may now be giving him better edits and nudging him along to win comps so mommy will back off. It would be harder for her to sue if he wins. Sad on many levels.

My DH read that Jackson’s mommy is threatening to sue CBS for the way they portrayed him earlier in the show. They may now be giving him better edits and nudging him along to win comps so mommy will back off. It would be harder for her to sue if he wins. Sad on many levels.

I don't believe she would have a leg to stand on. CBS attorneys would crush her.

I heard about this too.

I'm sure production would rather have Michie vs. Nicole in the final.

For sure. Nobody really knows yet who Nicole would take to Final 2, so at least there would be a little drama with that. I do believe she will take Holly but I'm worried production will talk her into taking Jackson. I really hope Nicole can pull this win off, only way she gets to the end.

For sure. Nobody really knows yet who Nicole would take to Final 2, so at least there would be a little drama with that. I do believe she will take Holly but I'm worried production will talk her into taking Jackson. I really hope Nicole can pull this win off, only way she gets to the end.

So how would production talk her into taking Michie? Offer her half a million? Otherwise, why would she?

So how would production talk her into taking Michie? Offer her half a million? Otherwise, why would she?

Trickery. Lead her to think she could beat him. Maybe!?!?

Exactly, I could see them trying to convince her she has a better chance against Jackson. Also, I worry Nicole is scared how Jackson will react to be voted out, that she just may not. We saw how he got with Cliff saying he won't vote for him. Jackson is convinced he is winning this thing.

I'm pretty sure she's said numerous times she'd take Holly.

I want to see if bitter jury. That is all. Oh, and voting Nicole for AFH!!!!

I like Holly as a person but that would be pretty bad if she won BB.

Also I don't think it's 100% Holly takes Michie if she wins. It's probably 95% but Nicole will be in her ear all week. I promise you that.

I like Holly as a person but that would be pretty bad if she won BB.

Also I don't think it's 100% Holly takes Michie if she wins. It's probably 95% but Nicole will be in her ear all week. I promise you that.

Let's hope production is in her ear about taking Nicole too.

One school of thought is that Holly has a better chance to win against Michie than Nicole. Nicole played a better game than Holly and did so in a way as not to piss anyone off.

I think Holly's best chance is probably just to take Michie and pray for a bitter jury.

Anyone agree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter