• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's a New TCD Trip Report- June 2010 at the Fort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a great thread, with many mysteries presented and solved. My hat is off to you, TCD.

While I've been reading this thread, though, something struck me. A new mystery, if you will.

We'll call it the mystery of discamper's sig.

He's got an animated gif of the monorail merrily going on its way, from the TTC, to the Poly, to the GF, to the Contemporary, to the MK, and then to the TTC again...

wait.

that's not right augh what has happenened aaaaaaa

Once I saw it, I couldn't not see it anymore. It consumed my mind. I had to do something.

So I did.

monorail2.gif

You're all welcome.

This has been a great thread, with many mysteries presented and solved. My hat is off to you, TCD.

While I've been reading this thread, though, something struck me. A new mystery, if you will.

We'll call it the mystery of discamper's sig.

He's got an animated gif of the monorail merrily going on its way, from the TTC, to the Poly, to the GF, to the Contemporary, to the MK, and then to the TTC again...

wait.

that's not right augh what has happenened aaaaaaa

Once I saw it, I couldn't not see it anymore. It consumed my mind. I had to do something.

So I did.

monorail2.gif

You're all welcome.

Wow!

How many times have I looked at Discamper's signature, and not noticed that?

And, even if I had, I wouldn't have known how to fix it.

Good job.

You discovered a mystery.

And then solved it.

Hmmm.

Attention to detail.

And mad computer skills.

I'd say we have ourselves a new junior deputy!

TCD

TCD i will be there next weekend don't tell Jason or Brian but i will try to get info on this building
FW610578.jpg

AAAADGg5BBsAAAAAAMLWGQ.jpg

These suckers barely fit in the palm of my hand! Pretty sure I'm going to need 2 sticks... pirate:

I'm from Mass to and have gotten these. The smore you make with them takes a whole Hershey bar and a whole 2 graham crackers for the sandwhich. It was too much for me, very messy to eat.

Dan

Bravo! Another supurb trip report TCD, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your previous River country report, you have opened up a whole new world of WDW camping to me. I cant wait until next time!

Another great trip report, always look forward to them. One of these days maybe we will run into you!

Just back, the mystery building is a cold storage building. Industrial refrigerator and freezer.

Here is the back of the building.
4758559397_75c4dfb0f7_b.jpg

Just back, the mystery building is a cold storage building. Industrial refrigerator and freezer.
Well that's disappointing. Or should I say disapponing, per our Typhone Lagone friend.

I mean, great update and scoop, BLC. But seriously, to think of all the great possibilities that the building could have been, or could someday be...and its nothing but a refrigerator.

Good work. Although, based on the contents and the fact that the doors are kept open a lot, I think it is just a warehouse area for the kitchen at Pioneer Hall.

Here, after lot's of talking and looking, is what I found...

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

Good work, DisCamper.

Thanks to BayLake Campers and DisCamper, the mystery of the nameless building appears to be solved. This building probably always has been the loading dock and storage area for deliveries to Pioneer Hall. The windows, beams, and porch were probably put on the front to make the building blend in.

This TCD trip report is getting kind of old. Don't you think it's time for a new one?

If you said yes, then you are in luck.

Stand by for a new TCD trip report . . .

4th of July at the Fort!

TCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter