is it true that people steal from Fish Extenders??

Hello! I'm sorry our video made you sick. I hope you realize and watch that every single magnet was put back exactly where it was found. We did not mean to offend anyone. We aren't bad people by any means. And when it comes to "roaming" the halls, unfortunately we do have to use the hallways to make it from our room to the elevators. Have a great day and try to be a little kinder.

Sorry, but as someone who has had their things stolen off their door, magnets put on other people's doors and our fish extender used as a trash can, the behavior in that video was deplorable and truly showed how little you care about other's property. And yes, if you watch the video, not only weren't ALL the magnets not put back, but some were put back on other people's doors. Your attitude in the video is what offends, and I do wonder if the person filming had not actually stopped to pick up most of the flipped magnets, whether any of those in front would have bothered to go back and pick up their mess! Not cool.

Kelley, sorry if you felt attacked. I remember what it was like being a bored teenager and I'm glad my teenage days were before people made videos of their shenanigans. Knocking down other people's decorations is a messed up thing to do. Just leave them be. I'm sure you and your siblings have matured since then. Don't let internet strangers get you down but please be good role models for other people out there! Let's all help to make DCL magical for each other.

We're planning our first Disney cruise and I'm excited to pick out door decorations with our small children. They'd be pretty upset if they saw people knocking them down. As for Fish Extenders I might just see if Tinkerbell can leave gifts for my kiddos inside our cabin when they drift off to sleep, don't want to risk someone stealing the magic!

I'm just going to leave it at this- that video was posted years ago. I don't feel like I should apologize for something that was resolved. I don't feel attacked, I just feel like as adults as I assume we all are here, we wouldn't write mean things about strangers. The world is already so messed up, stressing about a video posted years ago shouldn't even be on our radars. There are worse things being done on the cruises, our little moment (which isn't even a moment) was caught on film. Have a great day and enjoy your cruise.

Sorry, but as someone who has their things stolen off their door, magnets put on other people's doors and our fish extender used as a trash can, the behavior in that video was deplorable and truly showed how little you care about other's property. And yes, if you watch the video, not only weren't ALL the magnets not put back, but some were put back on other people's doors. Not cool.

I'm very sorry that something was stolen from your door. But not every little moment is caught on camera. What you can't see is me walking behind my other sister filming and picking up EVERY magnet. Don't assume from a little clip that the whole story is known. I hope that the people who stole your belongings feel bad as that is not kind and they are a bigger thing coming. I hope you have a great day and realize that I'm just a 22 year old girl who films her vacations and is not evil. Have a great day.

Our parents are actually really proud of us. We all work full time jobs and support ourselves so we don't really have time to model(not that any of us would really want to if we could..ANYWAYS). I'm sorry you feel the need to be so rude to people you never met. we knocked a few magnets on the ground and they were picked up and placed in the exact spot we found them. no harm was cause and no damaged was done. I completely understand that our channel is not for everyone and if it was I would be very confused. The internet can be a very rude place and I will people on here discussing Disney would help make it a bit better. Have a great day and be kind.

So touching other people's property makes your parents proud? Interesting. Oh, and the "be kind" comment works both ways and includes respect for other's belongings. Lesson learned, and you have a good day too. Time to hit the ignore button ;)

Ermahgerd! Teens touched someone's magnets! They rearranged letters! They knocked magnets off the door!

Big freaking deal. The kids put the magnets back, no harm no foul.

I can't believe that someone actually got "sick to their stomach" over the video :crazy2:.

So touching other people's property makes your parents proud? Interesting. Oh, and the "be kind" comment works both ways and includes respect for other's belongings. Lesson learned, and you have a good day too ;)

Ermahgerd! Teens touched someone's magnets! They rearranged letters! They knocked magnets off the door!

Big freaking deal. The kids put the magnets back, no harm no foul.

I can't believe that someone actually got "sick to their stomach" over the video :crazy2:.

Thank you for understand our point of view on the situation! Have a great day!

So touching other people's property makes your parents proud? Interesting. Oh, and the "be kind" comment works both ways and includes respect for other's belongings. Lesson learned, and you have a good day too. Time to hit the ignore button ;)

a 5 second clip doesn't define me as a person and my parents know that. It's okay to ignore me, I'm just here so people will know that I'm not an unkind person but no one is perfect. I'm only 22 years old and I'm still learning, along with everyone else who is throwing hateful words my way.

a 5 second clip doesn't define me as a person and my parents know that. It's okay to ignore me, I'm just here so people will know that I'm not an unkind person but no one is perfect. I'm only 22 years old and I'm still learning, along with everyone else who is throwing hateful words my way.

No, but the internet is forever. HR departments have people who will search names of applicants to see what social media, blogs, YouTube videos, etc. are out there. So even if you have matured, the record is there and could come back to bite you in the butt.

As you have said several times. I see judgmental words, but I wouldn't call them hateful. You may not convince everyone of what you say above, but if it was a long time ago and you don't do that stuff anymore, then maybe remove the video and just move on. The PP poster made a valid point though about that video being history forever once someone posts it.

No, but the internet is forever. HR departments have people who will search names of applicants to see what social media, blogs, YouTube videos, etc. are out there. So even if you have matured, the record is there and could come back to bite you in the butt.

I completely understand that the internet is forever. I don't however think that the video we are referring to will cause very many issues in the career field. I'm very sorry, honestly, if this video has offended you personally. Our videos are supposed to be light and fun and just highlight our trips that we look forward to every year. I really hope you don't think I'm an evil person or I'm rude because anyone who knows me, knows I'm not. I hope you have a good day! and if you have cruise coming up, I hope you have a really good time!

As you have said several times. I see judgmental words, but I wouldn't call them hateful. You may not convince everyone of what you say above, but if it was a long time ago and you don't do that stuff anymore, then maybe remove the video and just move on. The PP poster made a valid point though about that video being history forever once someone posts it.

I can remove the video, that's not issue. The issue I have is that people think we're rude because of a tiny clip. Any words that are judgmental are still rude and still hateful. I'm sure if you were in my shoes, your feelings would be hurt as well. I hope you have a great day, and if our video offended you personally at all, I do apologize that was not our intention at all.

I completely understand that the internet is forever. I don't however think that the video we are referring to will cause very many issues in the career field. I'm very sorry, honestly, if this video has offended you personally. Our videos are supposed to be light and fun and just highlight our trips that we look forward to every year. I really hope you don't think I'm an evil person or I'm rude because anyone who knows me, knows I'm not. I hope you have a good day! and if you have cruise coming up, I hope you have a really good time!

I was not offended per se, but I would not have been happy if it was my magnets messed up. I like fun as much as anyone, but not at the expense of other people.

Thank you.

Have a great day.

Hi, I'm 1/4 of the Mills Girls. This discussion board was just recently brought to our attention and we are very confused. We didn't mean to offend ANYONE. No magnets were damaged. No magnets were stolen. Our parents raised us right and we know how to be respectful to other people. I'm sure if we would have gone to apologize to the cabin with the magnet they would have been very confused as no harm or damaged was done. To address another comment, we don't just roam the halls all the time. Sometimes you have to walk in a hallway in order to leave your room and make it to another destination........but anyways. ALSO. another comment, we do work. we all have full time jobs and support ourselves. our dad pays for one thing a year which is our Cruise. I would hope that everyone knows that hiding behind a computer screen and saying mean things about people you do not know is not kind and it can really effect the people you're talking about. Have a great day and if you don't like our channel, that's totally fine! But you don't have to rude about it, just don't go to it.
I appreciate that you thought it was funny and didn't see the harm in it. Maybe in the long run it isn't a huge deal, as everything got put back, but it was disrespectful to other people's property, whether you put it back like it was or not. It's NOT how I would hope my teenage daughter would conduct herself unsupervised on a ship, and if I saw her doing something like this I would definitely have words with her about it.
Here is what I would tell her if I caught her doing this:
If it isn't yours, you have no right to touch it, much less throw it on the ground. What you did wasn't respectful to other people. Think about how you would have felt if you saw someone do this to your things? Would it make you happy, or would you be a bit offended that they had so little respect for something you had put a lot of work into? It was thoughtless at best, but I am more inclined to think it was a purposeful act. You need to think about other's reactions before you act next time.

Last edited:
I can remove the video, that's not issue. The issue I have is that people think we're rude because of a tiny clip. Any words that are judgmental are still rude and still hateful. I'm sure if you were in my shoes, your feelings would be hurt as well. I hope you have a great day, and if our video offended you personally at all, I do apologize that was not our intention at all.
Telling the truth is not hateful, although the truth sometimes does hurt.

The difference is, I wouldn't be in your shoes because that behavior was never one I ever did and I taught my daughter the same thing -- if it's not your's, do not touch it. But people film the craziest bunch of nonsense and post it, and then get upset when people react. No, I'm sure that that one clip does not define you and your family, but if it was the only clip anyone ever saw of your behavior, then it is what it is and shows what it shows. I apologize you don't get everyone's ferver over this, but you won't change people's minds at this point, but you have made your explanation.

I appreciate that you thought it was funny and didn't see the harm in it. Maybe in the long run it isn't a huge deal, as everything got put back, but it was disrespectful to other people's property, whether you put it back like it was or not. It's NOT how I would hope my teenage daughter would conduct herself unsupervised on a ship, and if I saw her doing something like this I would definitely have words with her about it.
Here is what I would tell her if I caught her doing this:
If it isn't yours, you have no right to touch it, much less throw it on the ground. What you did wasn't respectful to other people. Think about how you would have felt if you saw someone do this to your things? Would it make you happy, or would you be a bit offended that they had so little respect for something you had put a lot of work into? It was thoughtless at best, but I am more inclined to think it was a purposeful act. You need to think about other reactions before you act next time.

Ok, I apologize if this video offended you personally. Also understand, not everything is caught on camera and we do have a good mom who teaches us right from wrong even at our ages. She might not have been on that trip with us but she does watch our videos. Since these comments have been brought to our attention we've all had numerous conversations with both our mom and dad but that's our own personal life that we don't post about online, just like everyone else. I will agree with you that other people's belongings are not ours to touch and another part that was not caught on camera was us talking to Meghan about that. I really do hope you have a good day and again I'm sorry if our video was offensive.

Telling the truth is not hateful, although the truth sometimes does hurt.

When people are calling you words like, entitled or spoiled or losers or rude, those are hateful comments. People can voice their opinions just like I can voice mine, but voice your opinion in a way that doesn't insult someones character. I'm not saying what happened in that video was right but it also doesn't make me or my family bad people. I'm a good person and so are my sisters. That's the important part. I'm not here to argue like I said earlier. I'm here to stand up for myself and my family. Thank you for your input and I hope you have a good day.

Ok, I apologize if this video offended you personally. Also understand, not everything is caught on camera and we do have a good mom who teaches us right from wrong even at our ages. She might not have been on that trip with us but she does watch our videos. Since these comments have been brought to our attention we've all had numerous conversations with both our mom and dad but that's our own personal life that we don't post about online, just like everyone else. I will agree with you that other people's belongings are not ours to touch and another part that was not caught on camera was us talking to Meghan about that. I really do hope you have a good day and again I'm sorry if our video was offensive.
As a mom dealing with a daughter who is active on social media, I am curious about your thought process on this:
If you knew it wasn't ok, and talked to her about that afterwards, why in the world would you post what you knew to be bad behavior on such a public forum for all to see?

When people are calling you words like, entitled or spoiled or losers or rude, those are hateful comments. People can voice their opinions just like I can voice mine, but voice your opinion in a way that doesn't insult someones character. I'm not saying what happened in that video was right but it also doesn't make me or my family bad people. I'm a good person and so are my sisters. That's the important part. I'm not here to argue like I said earlier. I'm here to stand up for myself and my family. Thank you for your input and I hope you have a good day.
I haven't seen those words used here, but what you did WAS in fact rude, and exhibited entitled behavior. That doesn't give anyone the right to call you names or attack you, but that is NOT the same thing as telling you the truth about your behavior in that moment.

The difference is, I wouldn't be in your shoes because that behavior was never one I ever did and I taught my daughter the same thing -- if it's not your's, do not touch it. But people film the craziest bunch of nonsense and post it, and then get upset when people react. No, I'm sure that that one clip does not define you and your family, but if it was the only clip anyone ever saw of your behavior, then it is what it is and shows what it shows. I apologize you don't get everyone's ferver over this, but you won't change people's minds at this point, but you have made your explanation.
As a mom dealing with a daughter who is active on social media, I am curious about your thought process on this:
If you knew it wasn't ok, and talked to her about that afterwards, why in the world would you post what you knew to be bad behavior on such a public forum for all to see?

I will say that this video was post over a year and a half ago. We had completely forgotten about it as we've been on another trip since than and we've been focusing on content from that trip now. I would hope that your daughter doesn't ever post something that is meant to be lighthearted that is then perceived wrong by someone else but on the internet that's not really possible. The most innocent post can be made out to be offensive which is unfortunate. The video is now being taken down so I'm sorry again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter