• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

intrepid traveler on safari (on going)

parents must hate me, I am sitting in mcds in my mickey t shirt, my mickey hat, my mickey watch, with an LGMH on my backpack that also sports a YOMD name tag... and there is a little girl a couple tables over shouting over and over, "he's from disney world"

I just spewed salad over the monitor.

Rex, you have made my otherwise dull and hot Monday.

Take care and be safe sweetie.

I even know Alice.

P5300147.JPG

Did you know they do character meet at greets at World of Disney in dreary 'ol Manhattan? Neither did I till I got there.

Wow, that's the first time I've seen you smile a real smile, Oskey...you're kinda hunky when you smile!

parents must hate me, I am sitting in mcds in my mickey t shirt, my mickey hat, my mickey watch, with an LGMH on my backpack that also sports a YOMD name tag... and there is a little girl a couple tables over shouting over and over, "he's from disney world"

Just tell them to be sure and stand back when the mother ship comes to beam you up!

Wow, that's the first time I've seen you smile a real smile, Oskey...you're kinda hunky when you smile!

Uh-oh....isn't one restraining order enough??? :lmao:

But when I saw that picture, I was actually thinking myself...Oskey is pretty photogenic. Who knew. :confused3

Watch out!!! :scared1: She has her sights set on another one!!!

To be honest, I have to agree with you. And having met WO, he is a sweetheart to boot! Now if we could only do something about his choice in swimwear....

Hmmmm....ok I give which one did you PLUG!? :lmao:

What is there to do....really?? Did you say well their lockers have holes so you can put your kids in there then go out....

Ok that is one McD's that needs a review! :moped:

I gave a plug for

forasmalldonationyourvactionwillrockwhenyoutakemewithyouitisalwaysanadventure.com

I gave a plug for

forasmalldonationyourvactionwillrockwhenyoutakemewithyouitisalwaysanadventure.com

That's funny -- when I click on this it keeps asking for my PayPal account number. Do you think it might be a scam of some kind? :teeth:

Yup! Mom not to happy...if it was boys they would be pulling out their autograph books and asking you if they know their famous friends the DisUnplugged!

Watch out!!! :scared1: She has her sights set on another one!!!

To be honest, I have to agree with you. And having met WO, he is a sweetheart to boot! Now if we could only do something about his choice in swimwear....

Oskey can do entertain Will with his one man show!

I gave a plug for

Are you good with kids?! I need someone to travel with that likes to have fun :confused3

That's funny -- when I click on this it keeps asking for my PayPal account number. Do you think it might be a scam of some kind? :teeth:

:lmao: :lmao: no but you should see the infomercial! It is very enjoyable!

Uh-oh....isn't one restraining order enough??? :lmao:

But when I saw that picture, I was actually thinking myself...Oskey is pretty photogenic. Who knew. :confused3

:lmao: Laughed out loud at that one!

He is pretty photogenic.... new face of the DisUnplugged?

I'm still excited to find out tomorrow how my meal was yesterday... which totally sounds like an episode of Dr. Who. (it is a british sci fi show)

I'm still excited to find out tomorrow how my meal was yesterday... which totally sounds like an episode of Dr. Who. (it is a british sci fi show)

Wow, non-british people know who Dr. Who is..... but then again, you guys do have Top Gear too.....

You are too cute Oskey. I'm LOL & typing standing up cause I'm dripping wet from the hot tub which isn't hot because it's 90 bizzillion degrees here. So how hot was it in our Laughing Place? Getting worried about frying my DS in WDW for his grad trip next week. Is it a big Star Wars inferno?

As to the MickeyD's parents. They're probably thinking "I want what he's having"

Welcome back to reality:laughing: glad you found your way out of the rabbit hole.

nothing normal about this thread

Wow was that a first?! "normal" on a Oscey thread! :lmao: :lmao:

So have you ever seen Phenias and Ferb? (My DS love that show) Kind of picture you like Phenias....wake up and say

"So what am I going to do today?" I get 30mpg's hmmm DisneyLand anyone?! :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter