• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

intrepid traveler on safari (on going)

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
good morning... must find coffee. I am thinking the star bucks in Celebration again. it is just to hard to find coffee and parking in the same place on WDW proper.

Up bright and early. yeah!!! see ya after the coffee if you are anything like me. LOL. Have fun today. I cant wait.

What a great place to be........... life is good!

Today will be an awesome day for Blizzard Beach. Take your LGMH down Summit Plummet with you:)

Morning Rex! Hope you have your iphone charged and ready for action!

iPhone is charged... I am also using my laptop with AT&T laptop connect card so I have internet anywhere... it is working well. When I popped open my laptop while sitting in swan I had many people asking me if they can get on the internet here... and I had to tell them, um... no clue, I have a magic connection that let's be get internet anywhere in the universe. Their looks reminded me of cats doing calculus again.

The laptop has an extended battery pack, so even with the advanced radios to get internet, I get about 4 hours of battery life. I am a fan of technology, that these adventures are great tests of how stuff works, and how rugged it is.

Celebration is very generic... but here are pics as requested yesterday

P6080230.JPG

P6080229.JPG

P6080228.JPG

P6080226.JPG

so I am figuring I will hit the AKL DVC example suite in Saratoga Springs this morning. Anything else I need to put on the agenda?

I do have lunch plans though.

Did you get your coffee yet? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: are you done yet? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can we go to the park now? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can we? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can we? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: can we? :hyper: :hyper: come on! come on come on come on.....:moped:

Dang....now that my inner child is with Wildeoscar my outer adult has to go to work.:(

I dare double dog dare you to go to Main Street Baraber and add sparkles to your hair care product collection!

When we were at SSR this spring, the models were only open in the evening, unless you went with a guide.

good morning... must find coffee. I am thinking the star bucks in Celebration again. it is just to hard to find coffee and parking in the same place on WDW proper.

Good morning! My first thought was "Where is Rex" ok one of them...the first was why do 5 years old think the moment the sun comes up it is morning!

iPhone is charged... I am also using my laptop with AT&T laptop connect card so I have internet anywhere... it is working well. When I popped open my laptop while sitting in swan I had many people asking me if they can get on the internet here... and I had to tell them, um... no clue, I have a magic connection that let's be get internet anywhere in the universe. Their looks reminded me of cats doing calculus again.

The laptop has an extended battery pack, so even with the advanced radios to get internet, I get about 4 hours of battery life. I am a fan of technology, that these adventures are great tests of how stuff works, and how rugged it is.

You are magical!

What about the Contempary? Aren't the renovations done?

Do you know where in Disney can you find Santa's sleigh in Africa hot weather?

so I am figuring I will hit the AKL DVC example suite in Saratoga Springs this morning. Anything else I need to put on the agenda?

I do have lunch plans though.

Morning WO!!!!!!! Love the pictures of Celebration! Are you still gonna try and check out
Seven Dwarfs Lane?

Are you going to the parks today????? I'd love to hear your review of Toy Story Mania! You being the technology lover and all!

And where are you having lunch......and with whom may I ask?

I dare double dog dare you to go to Main Street Baraber and add sparkles to your hair care product collection!

Oh me too!!!! :banana: and I add the mother of all dares...I TRIPLE double dog dare you!

Oh, Rex, please go eat at Earl of Sandwich! Take pictures of that awesome grilled cheese with bacon, then post them so I can make it until July!

So glad you're having such a great time. I would love to do a trip like this one day. It is like an Australian "walk about." You are just wandering WDW. That seems like so much fun.

Mommyceratops, I think you are sending WO to BB for a little golf, aren't you? Love it there!

I am in the middle of Saratoga springs, my undies are soaked with sweat. Coming over here was unwise.

Morning Oscar!!! Love all the pics and posts so far, I think you should get a pic of you in a hammock at the Caribbean Beach Resort so I know which one to hang out in this September! :) :thumbsup2

Have a great day!!

Amy

I am in the middle of Saratoga springs, my undies are soaked with sweat. Coming over here was unwise.

Well, that can't be good, it's only 10:15am!
Can you imagine what it's going to be like later???? :scared1:

If you still want saratoga springs... Act quick it will be sold out in less than 14 days.

When I get back to my computer I have pics.

I hope earl is open. I'll get the sandwich pic

Any chance of getting a shot at AK lodge? I would love to see it...

Otherwise, anything from AC tonight would be great!!!

Of course, there's always central casting, but if they see you coming, they might set up the blockades...

I have no park tickets so it is stuff out side the parks. I wpuld get sparkles but I would sweat them off in a min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter