• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

intrepid traveler on safari (on going)

I didn't fire up the PC all weekend and missed this thread while it was "live". So fun!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your meal at The Wave! You are a hoot and I love how spontaneous you are with your gypsy like travel ways.

Wow was that a first?! "normal" on a Oscey thread! :lmao: :lmao:

So have you ever seen Phenias and Ferb? (My DS love that show) Kind of picture you like Phenias....wake up and say

"So what am I going to do today?" I get 30mpg's hmmm DisneyLand anyone?! :drive:

mommyc - you have gotten both my boys and me hooked on P&F! I never watched it until I saw you mention how much y'all like it. Now, we watch it all the time. It's an awesome show! I love the music, too. I keep meaning to go out to iTunes to see if any of it is available for download.

I have found BBQ nerd vanna. It is Monday the parking lot is packed and I counter liscence plates from 8 states. Mac's in charlotte nc. My taste buds are starting a revolution, the want to stay here

there is two kinds of potato salad my grandma's and every one else. This is killer good potato salad. If you are in range. Go.

the dudes on my right are drug company execs. On my left are tatted up bikers. I found my people... I shall lead them around the desert!

I have found BBQ nerd vanna. It is Monday the parking lot is packed and I counter liscence plates from 8 states. Mac's in charlotte nc. My taste buds are starting a revolution, the want to stay here

I love NC BBQ. :thumbsup2

Where are you and what is the name of the place? (If it has a name. I was in one place outside of Goldsboro that had no name on the building. Everyone knew it was there though. The Q was darn good!)

I love NC BBQ. :thumbsup2

Where are you and what is the name of the place? (If it has a name. I was in one place outside of Goldsboro that had no name on the building. Everyone knew it was there though. The Q was darn good!)

Mac's in charlotte nc

the dudes on my right are drug company execs. On my left are tatted up bikers. I found my people... I shall lead them around the desert!

"Lead them around the desert"

or

"Lead them to dessert"
either works...:lmao:

BTW...LOVE the avatar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter