• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

intrepid traveler on safari (on going)

OK I googled and I think they might be up to something?

Breaking into DVC to get the next big scoop or is it DCL and what are they doing with their ships?!

oceans-13-400a320.jpg

if that means I get to be matt damon, count me all in... though I was not in All the Pretty Horses. If I see him on the street I am asking for my money back.

why is this road made of yellow bricks? why are these people all so short? can I get wifi here? does the palace have 24 hour room service? This is nothing like the place looked like in the brochure.

Click your heels 3 times and repeat "I need a dole whip" and you may end back at the Polly!

if that means I get to be matt damon, count me all in... though I was not in All the Pretty Horses. If I see him on the street I am asking for my money back.

Oh but the pretty horses need your money! :duck:

Glad you back I was worried!!!!!

the fun part of being on an adventure is that "things change" and ya have no clue... so a few things fell out, something else came up, and I am in Charlotte, NC

so now we look forward to the Chicago quest for Disney... that is not a Disney Quest, does anyone really go there? Crap I forgot to ask the guys about prizes... someone should ask if there will be prizes. I bet WinOTracy will bring prizes.

Hey WO -- I've got family near Charlotte, should I call and warn them something wicked this way comes (or in this case, something wilde!)?

Cool! Oscar checked in! Hopefully he won't chased by any flying monkeys!

You stoppin' off in North Carolina to drop in on Paula Deen?
Or is she in South Carolina? ... Either way somebody better call and
warn her Oscar's in the area!

Think I am begining to understand the WILD part of your name...did you drive to NC? Or just wake up there? What did they feed you at lunch?!

BTW there are tiggers there?! Simba (Lion) TIGGER (Tiger) and Pooh Bear (Bear)
6352L.jpg

Good to hear form you Rex.

Was the food that bad at the Wave that you were AOWL? :lmao:

Anyway, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for all the pics.

Oh, here is the pic that I took of the Kingdom Tower when I was there in May:

kingdom_tower1.jpg

kingdom_tower2.jpg

kingdom_tower3.jpg

These pics highlight the really cool bridge that I am sure will be prime viewing for the fireworks.

I think "lost" is the wrong phrase.
This was not a capture.....but more of a "catch and release".

Ooohhhh... sounds like you've got a good version of the Podcast fishing trip setup now. We, as listeners, simply let you know when we're going to be in town, then you catch and release us. That'd be cool!

Glad to hear you are OK WO!!!! Hopefully no flying monkeys are in your vacinity.

Love the pics crazydisneyman!!!! I so want to buy into DVC there!!

Me too. I already have called my DVC rep and told her that as soon as it is available for sale, we are interested. Woo Hoo.

As a side note, I would be happy staying on either side of the tower, just to be on the Monorail. Just my two cents.

Hey, I'm only a little over an hour from Charlotte - I can get lunch ready, stop by. Oh wait, I promised the kids Chucke e. Cheese today.

ok I am in a mcdonalds, with a fire place and a baby grand piano... I think I have Wondered into the Walt Suite.

P6090281.JPG
P6090282.JPG

I am wearing my "I °o° NY" t shirt and the girls at the counter were talking about taking their kids to WDW but wanted to know what is fun and what there is to do...

So I mentioned a web site... can you guess which one?

kingdom_tower1.jpg

kingdom_tower2.jpg

kingdom_tower3.jpg

These pics highlight the really cool bridge that I am sure will be prime viewing for the fireworks.

The tower looks pretty much the same, they have added about two more floors under construction... but the area where the sky bridge will meet the grand canyon concourse is now blocked off with construction walls... and you can see the pylons in place, where they are going to hang suspention cables, so the whole bridge floats in the air.

Is this the building that officially does not exsist?

ok I am in a mcdonalds, with a fire place and a baby grand piano... I think I have Wondered into the Walt Suite.

I am wearing my "I °o° NY" t shirt and the girls at the counter were talking about taking their kids to WDW but wanted to know what is fun and what there is to do...

So I mentioned a web site... can you guess which one?

Hmmmm....ok I give which one did you PLUG!? :lmao:

What is there to do....really?? Did you say well their lockers have holes so you can put your kids in there then go out....

Ok that is one McD's that needs a review! :moped:

the fun part of being on an adventure is that "things change" and ya have no clue... so a few things fell out,
hope you you changed out of your camo bikini before things started falling out:3dglasses
something else came up, and I am in Charlotte, NC
Glad you're in Charlotte. Oz has succumbed to urban sprawl. They've paved over the yellow brick roads. Still, short people..... hmm? Sure you didn't fall into a rabbit hole?

I can follow the White Rabbit.

P5300148.JPG

I even know Alice.

P5300147.JPG

Did you know they do character meet at greets at World of Disney in dreary 'ol Manhattan? Neither did I till I got there.

parents must hate me, I am sitting in mcds in my mickey t shirt, my mickey hat, my mickey watch, with an LGMH on my backpack that also sports a YOMD name tag... and there is a little girl a couple tables over shouting over and over, "he's from disney world"

parents must hate me, I am sitting in mcds in my mickey t shirt, my mickey hat, my mickey watch, with an LGMH on my backpack that also sports a YOMD name tag... and there is a little girl a couple tables over shouting over and over, "he's from disney world"

:lmao: What a hoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter