• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only ride *one* ride ...

Tough call, but I'd have to say Spaceship Earth. Everytime I go on I notice something I didn't before.

Splash Mountain. Don't know why, always been my favorite. I'd be sad to miss out on Tower of Terror, Rock'n Rollercoaster, and Expedition Everest, as those are all favorites too, but if only picking one, it'd have to be Splash.

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Hey, where's the love for Small World? No takers? :lmao:

For me...
MK - TTA
Epcot - Soarin' (love me some Patrick! makes me giggle every time :) )
DHS - Toy Story Mania
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari

But overall, if I had to pick just one of the above, it would be the TTA - I adore that ride! :love:

That's funny you said that, I think mine would be it's a small world! To me, that's Disney World. Glad I don't have to choose just one ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter